Bellville vs West Orange Stark

BBfan061

39 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

Yet, there were numerous games being streamed last night? Why is it some can and some can't? 

NFHS and Texan Live have all broadcast rights to playoff games. If one of these two entities are doing a game, UIL can deny any other video stream broadcast for that game.

In this case, I believe Huffman's stadium is set up with a Hudl camera and they have a contract with NFHS. The game can be seen on the NFHS network. This is why the Bellville video broadcast was denied. Same for Jasper last night.

Audio only broadcast is permitted.

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

NFHS and Texan Live have all broadcast rights to playoff games. If one of these two entities are doing a game, UIL can deny any other video stream broadcast for that game.

In this case, I believe Huffman's stadium is set up with a Hudl camera and they have a contract with NFHS. The game can be seen on the NFHS network. This is why the Bellville video broadcast was denied. Same for Jasper last night.

So are u saying the WOS vs Bellville game is on NFHS tonight because I didn’t see it 

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

So it CAN be seen on NFHS?