Port Neches-Groves (41) @ Nederland (16) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Dogs are in, but i think that changes if Dayton beats fbm and Ned loses to TC. But a Dayton loss puts ya’ll in, with the TC outcome affecting seed

Dayton doesn’t have anything to do with I don’t think, Ned best them head up

No I said either 2-8 or 3-7 because I missed Dayton game. I did not realize at the time how weak Dayton was going to be, so yes my 3-7 turned to 4-6 and 4-7 after the bi- district loss  I will say I missed my initial prediction by 1 game the 2-8 prediction was based on if they lost to SF and the 3-7 was if they beat SF

looks like you may have misread my post

6 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Dogs are in, but i think that changes if Dayton beats fbm and Ned loses to TC. But a Dayton loss puts ya’ll in, with the TC outcome affecting seed

Actually if the score is correct Dayton is losing to Willowridge.

5 minutes ago, spidersal said:

No I said either 2-8 or 3-7 because I missed Dayton game. I did not realize at the time how weak Dayton was going to be, so yes my 3-7 turned to 4-6 and 4-7 after the bi- district loss  I will say I missed my initial prediction by 1 game the 2-8 prediction was based on if they lost to SF and the 3-7 was if they beat SF

looks like you may have misread my post

I heard you just like we all did 

1 minute ago, spidersal said:

I also said PNG scoring 35-42 and Nederland scoring 7-14 I missed Nederland by 2

My man...you need to find some positive energy and go rally the Ned kids.  They are playing hard, giving what they got, and remember, they are 15-18 year old kids.  PN-G has had its share of down years.  It happens.  But, I don't think the Indian faithful would tear down their own kids or take pride in predicting a bad season.  That goes against our core values of Honor, Pride, and Tradition.  Hit the pause button and go support your kids, encourage them, love them, and thank them for busting their ass for all of our Friday night enjoyment.  Go Indians.  Peace.

Just now, 1989NDN said:

My man...you need to find some positive energy and go rally the Ned kids.  They are playing hard, giving what they got, and remember, they are 15-18 year old kids.  PN-G has had its share of down years.  It happens.  But, I don't think the Indian faithful would tear down their own kids or take pride in predicting a bad season.  That goes against our core values of Honor, Pride, and Tradition.  Hit the pause button and go support your kids, encourage them, love them, and thank them for busting their ass for all of our Friday night enjoyment.  Go Indians.  Peace.

This guy don’t matter, he just is what he is, PNG is tough

Some quick historical notes for the PN-G fans out there who are, like myself, so inclined:

• The Indians' 25 point margin of victory over the Bulldogs is the largest any PN-G team has enjoyed over Nederland since 1992.
  • Through 25 games, Coach Joseph now sports a 21-4 record with the Indians. This is the best start of any PN-G coach to make it to 25 games since Gene McCollum finished his second season with with the Indians 24-1 in 1947. It's the second best start of all time for a PN-G HC. Statistically speaking, he has outperformed even Doug Ethridge and Lew Ford so far (though Ford brought home a state championship ring in his first season, in fairness).
  • I think pngindians.com and Down Trails of Victory make it easier to research PN-G history than it is to do so for any other high school program in Texas.

"Daddy's money" is paying dividends. 😎