Willis wildkats at the woodlands highlanders !! Thursday night at woodforest Bank stadium!! The district championship!!!

lcm93

5 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Both offenses can put points on the board. If the weather is decent I will be at this game. The sophomore Bishop #7 is a player. He goes both ways and plays on some special teams as well. Rare in 6A. I have Willis 49-38.

The name, the number, real familiar 😁

10 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Man I remember Willis playing PNG at the Butch in 2010… that school and area has grown so much over the years… 

Yes it has grown. The corridor of fm 1097 east is putting up 2 new subdivision. I am sure there will be another high school in the next few years. It is good & bad losing it is small hometown feeling but is bringing good economic resources to the area!! Good luck Wildcats

6 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

Yes it has grown. The corridor of fm 1097 east is putting up 2 new subdivision. I am sure there will be another high school in the next few years. It is good & bad losing it is small hometown feeling but is bringing good economic resources to the area!! Good luck Wildcats

Yes it has... I've been going through there recently and with new business coming in the area I would give it 4-5 years that Willis will have another school.  Same thing I've been speaking about the 59 corridor especially with Cleveland and Splendora taking most of the people.  I believe Cleveland should be the first ones to get a new school seeing they can't play up to competition at a 6A level and bringing another school can even them out they may compete again.  But I'm also thinking if Willis does get another high school would that high school would be in Conroe city limits like the current one or somewhere else?