Lumberton at LCM

RaiderGirl22

5 hours ago, Gameday2 said:

A little information for this upcoming game//                              
District games  / both 3-0 

Bears: scored 87/ given up 69

Raiders: scored141/ given up 49

Bears have given up 28 to Vidor, 13 to Livingston and 7 to Splendora. Total points allowed is 48, not 69. 

no matter what the total is, I think Lumberton wins by 4 TD’s this week

I’m no head coach, but in my opinion, I would gain a healthy lead then start putting in 2’s by the 4th quarter. Keep everyone healthy, and get some reps to some guys you may have to lean on down the stretch. For that reason I think it would be closer. Plus for some reason, LCM has always been a thorn in Lumberton‘s side. You never know when it comes to that matchup. 

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I’m no head coach, but in my opinion, I would gain a healthy lead then start putting in 2’s by the 4th quarter. Keep everyone healthy, and get some reps to some guys you may have to lean on down the stretch. For that reason I think it would be closer. Plus for some reason, LCM has always been a thorn in Lumberton‘s side. You never know when it comes to that matchup. 

I wont do a wins and loses match up. Lol but yes we usually have Lumberton's number

22 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I dont think it will be close. I could see lumberton 21-28 pts. Unless there is injuries we dont know about. LCM will have to slow it down

Well this one worked for Lumberton at the beginning of the year. We can use it too????. Our starting rb isn't back this week. They said next week I think he's eligible  🤣🤣