Week-10 Port Arthur Memorial at Barbers Hill Predictions 10/27

Who wins   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Barbers Hill

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2023 at 05:05 AM

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I don’t care about that… after the first young man they harassed, all blacks should have pulled out. As far as the team, say what u want, that teams plays hard. I won’t be shocked if PAM list

You're right about the hair but wrong about being physical.  Playing hard and being physical are two different things.  My biggest concerns are replacing #58 who maybe out for the year and getting #6 back to help with the run game and pass pro

We've seen the best QB in the district tonight and the best running back tandem in LaPorte

Nothing Covehair High has bothers me from an personel stand point

Everybody from BH acts like LP was totally healthy against them. Nope. LP just doesn’t cry about it.

Either way, I’m rooting for PAM. Not because of anything against BH. Just want no part of a possible 3-way tie scenario with the gimme last second TD the refs gave BH in the LP game.

PAM win, LP 2nd seed regardless.

53 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

You're right about the hair but wrong about being physical.  Playing hard and being physical are two different things.  My biggest concerns are replacing #58 who maybe out for the year and getting #6 back to help with the run game and pass pro

We've seen the best QB in the district tonight and the best running back tandem in LaPorte

Nothing Covehair High has bothers me from an personel stand point

If you think that was the best QB in the district then anything you say from now on is null and void.  Go check the stats and re-enter the chat.

Just now, BH04 said:

If you think that was the best QB in the district then anything you say from now on is null and void.  Go check the stats and re-enter the chat.

Best QB in the district that'll give us issues. I took it for that's what he meant. 

BH lost one game and everybody acts like we are the new Crosby.  I didn’t hear nothing when PAM lost to Lee last year? Anybody can be beat on any Friday.  Y’all letting the hate cloud your judgement.  Looking forward to a great game next Friday.  Hoping everybody from both sides stay healthy for post season play.

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

I don’t care about that… after the first young man they harassed, all blacks should have pulled out. As far as the team, say what u want, that teams plays hard. I won’t be shocked if PAM list

All the blacks didn’t pull out because nobody was harassed. Hair jokes are cool, but keep this about football.

52 minutes ago, BH04 said:

From a dynamic, make plays on his own, yes, the best one in district.  I know the Cove QB has the most yards passing but it's mostly from the pocket.  

7 hours ago, OlDawg said:

Everybody from BH acts like LP was totally healthy against them. Nope. LP just doesn’t cry about it.  Either way, I’m rooting for PAM. Not because of anything against BH.

Discussing a very significant team issue that definitely affected any teams performance is not "crying about it". Anytime any team would have as many injuries as BH did during that stretch there would be a discussion about it. It's news. Contrary to what you want to believe, it was never used as any excuse when BH lost to the mighty LaPorte. One last time for you: LAPORTE WON HANDS DOWN!!! Happy? 

As far as you supporting PAM, have at it. We expect that. No one ever supports BH outside of BH.  But OMG please spare the ridiculous claim "its not anything against BH". Thats just laughable. 

BTW I hope LP felt welcomed and enjoyed playing in Eagle Stadium this year. I am sure someone somewhere appreciated it. 

43 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Discussing a very significant team issue that definitely affected any teams performance is not "crying about it". Anytime any team would have as many injuries as BH did during that stretch there would be a discussion about it. It's news. Contrary to what you want to believe, it was never used as any excuse when BH lost to the mighty LaPorte. One last time for you: LAPORTE WON HANDS DOWN!!! Happy? 

As far as you supporting PAM, have at it. We expect that. No one ever supports BH outside of BH.  But OMG please spare the ridiculous claim "its not anything against BH". Thats just laughable. 

BTW I hope LP felt welcomed and enjoyed playing in Eagle Stadium this year. I am sure someone somewhere appreciated it. 

You left this part out of your quote from OlDAWG, typical you though.

“ Just want no part of a possible 3-way tie scenario with the gimme last second TD the refs gave BH in the LP game.”

Doesn’t want anything to do with a possible 3-way tie.  Seems like it not anything against Barbers Hills and makes pretty good sense.  The logic is pretty solid, but reading and comprehension is fundamental, some of us(YOU) come up short in that category I guess.