Nederland vs PNG MCM #100! Official thread :)

bulldawg64

Who wins Mid-County Madness #100?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Mid-County Madness #100?

• Nederland
    • PNG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2023 at 11:00 PM

4 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Rumor has it, Coach Barrow and team will hold a midnight “practice” to install sprinklers on turf field. Will run all four quarters. Barrow heard muttering, “It worked on Roschon. It worked on Roschon!”

I have heard conflicting stories. Word around the water cooler is the secret practice is only a diversion. There will be a midnight session at Bobby’s Homestyle, word is Coach Klein is giving his secret playbook to MB. However Uncle Larry will be handing it over. Now the key to this is it is all on an IPAD. So this could be interesting if he cannot smuggle the IPAD in the game. I have been told the Nederland drumline will be beating on garbage cans to steal signals for the defense. So after hearing all this, the spread has tightened up. Should be a pick ‘em by game time. And yes, City of Nederland will be issuing a no water usage statement  on Thursday for a 4 mile radius around Bullpup Stadium. This will allow the fire department to soak the new turf. Supposed to have a prominent member of the city council make an announcement as early as tomorrow on the cost to the taxpayers of Nederland. His closing statement will be, this is your tax money, not your daddy’s money!

14 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I have heard conflicting stories. Word around the water cooler is the secret practice is only a diversion. There will be a midnight session at Bobby’s Homestyle, word is Coach Klein is giving his secret playbook to MB. However Uncle Larry will be handing it over. Now the key to this is it is all on an IPAD. So this could be interesting if he cannot smuggle the IPAD in the game. I have been told the Nederland drumline will be beating on garbage cans to steal signals for the defense. So after hearing all this, the spread has tightened up. Should be a pick ‘em by game time. And yes, City of Nederland will be issuing a no water usage statement  on Thursday for a 4 mile radius around Bullpup Stadium. This will allow the fire department to soak the new turf. Supposed to have a prominent member of the city council make an announcement as early as tomorrow on the cost to the taxpayers of Nederland. His closing statement will be, this is your tax money, not your daddy’s money!

Lol.  The FD already hosed it down right after the bonfire.  No filming after the bonfire was over! 🤐

51 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

The new press boxes came with state of the art fire monitors, to hose down the field! Bring your umbrellas tho, NHS band will playing the umbrella song!  These fire monitors would have came in handy a few years ago with TPC at the Rez tho… 

3 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Rumor has it, Coach Barrow and team will hold a midnight “practice” to install sprinklers on turf field. Will run all four quarters. Barrow heard muttering, “It worked on Roschon. It worked on Roschon!”

Rumor has it an old Bulldog Chief nicknamed Indian Killer was seen in the City of Nederland recently

6 minutes ago, Gocats90 said:

Give me the dogs…. Giving me the ole 2 point conversion game vibes. 28-27 Doggies!

I remember that play, called it before it even happened, but to the wrong side of the field. Thought if something was controversial about the catch it would be better suited being on the Ned side so they could influence the ref. 

9 hours ago, Stattrax said:

I can’t afford mailboxes!! I’m still trying to figure out if the game is at Lamar or Nederland. I did get a seat next to Uncle Larry, but have to find another. My “buttocks” is 15 inches wide while  standing and while deflated and sitting it is 17.35743 inches. So I can’t squeeze in my original spot. However, I will figure it out, just a bum deal I bought a $5 ticket and it will go to waste. But then again, it’s just daddy’s money. You know, you can’t have a Texas A&M without having the Texas Longhorns. Always need a big brother!!! Must be the military marching style that has to look up to the big boys!! Not sure what else I can say without getting my street cred pulled from under me!!!! 

You're not the pot stirring, mailbox putting person I was talking about..lol But kudos for being able to deflate your butt.🤣

You can always sit with the Rah Rahs. Plenty of pom poms for newcomers, and you can wear the "Daddy'$ Money " shirts they are now selling...for real. Nederland peeps are even buying them.

Just now, NDNation said:

You're not the pot stirring, mailbox putting person I was talking about..lol But kudos for being able to deflate your butt.🤣

You can always sit with the Rah Rahs. Plenty of pom poms for newcomers, and you can wear the "Daddies Money " shirts they are now selling...for real. Nederland peeps are even buying them.

But: atmosphere atmospheric whatever that is 🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

35 minutes ago, Reagan said:

For PNG, will I. Nguyen get over 200 yards rushing?  Thoughts?

I believe the Indians will run the ball well against the Nederland Defense.  I hope the Bulldogs pack the box to stop the run.  A few long passing plays are always enjoyable to watch.  As always, this game will be well fought & the outcome much closer than most people think.

Man o man. The plot has thickened. I was told by a super reliable source, that Ned plans to suit out, Sumrall, Mosely, Driskell, Seay, and put Sullivan atQB. Complete Athlete was seen making the jerseys for them. Word was Uncle Larry asked Washington to suit up as well, but he declined to watch the PAM game. If this is true, and I’m sure it is, this might be a ball game. 

3 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Man o man. The plot has thickened. I was told by a super reliable source, that Ned plans to suit out, Sumrall, Mosely, Driskell, Seay, and put Sullivan atQB. Complete Athlete was seen making the jerseys for them. Word was Uncle Larry asked Washington to suit up as well, but he declined to watch the PAM game. If this is true, and I’m sure it is, this might be a ball game. 

Dravannti has committed to suit up as well, waiting on confirmation on Kimler….