Coldspring-Oakhurst (18) @ Woodville (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

12 minutes ago, longball24 said:

You wonder why Woodville is not a disciplined team. It is a direct reflection of the coaching staff. Unsportsmanlike 15 yard penalty on the coach. It doesn’t matter what happens on the field a coach should never let his emotions get in the way of the team. I know Snake oil when I see it.

I couldn't have said it better myself sir - Look in the mirror coach

Just now, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Lol we just told you earlier that this wouldn't be an easy win for them and you can see that now... If Coldspring scores here and a 2pt then it will be tied.

Exactly please say that again. Let be real @jds82 I know football & i know Coldspring football, j am home sick 😷 as nurse. I can tell you exactly what has happened. We have yet to play a complete game. Woodville coaches made the adjustments. They saw our weakness: the secondary. We cannot cover the pass consistently. Woodville went to the air & that is the game. Woodville will be the district champions I surmise. We will either finish 2 Or 3. Coldspring will be okay. After watching both teams last week. I knew if it did not rain. My Trojans were in for a perhaps long night

7 minutes ago, TrojanMoJo said:

Exactly please say that again. Let be real @jds82 I know football & i know Coldspring football, j am home sick 😷 as nurse. I can tell you exactly what has happened. We have yet to play a complete game. Woodville coaches made the adjustments. They saw our weakness: the secondary. We cannot cover the pass consistently. Woodville went to the air & that is the game. Woodville will be the district champions I surmise. We will either finish 2 Or 3. Coldspring will be okay. After watching both teams last week. I knew if it did not rain. My Trojans were in for a perhaps long night

Diboll might have something to say about being the district champion. They’ve still got to play Coldspring but they already beat Woodville and Westwood 

Well hats off to Woodville for winning this one I said it before and I'll say it again Coldspring is not a second half team and it clearly showed it in the 4th but however I'm so proud of my Trojans staying in the game hanging with them and making a game out of it... We can still get 2nd in district if we win out starting next week with Westwood at home.  We need to get better in our secondary and we will be fine.

2 minutes ago, ballwatch said:

Diboll might have something to say about being the district champion. They’ve still got to play Coldspring but they already beat Woodville and Westwood 

You know we always play yall tough just look at last year's score... I'm surprised that this isn't a rivalry game in itself but that's fine.  I think this district is still wide open especially since Woodville still has to play Westwood and that isn't an easy out.

37 minutes ago, ballwatch said:

True thanks for the reminder @ballwatch. I feel like Diboll vs Coldspring is a budding rivalry. We let an excellent go get away. Coach Morrison, was the defensive guru who developed that Trojan defense. 
i foey