Nederland (34) @ Dayton (30) - FINAL

jdawg03

Wow, I screwed the pooch on this one. I have to say what a tremendous win for the Bulldogs. Now have a great chance to go 4-6 and get in the playoffs. Should now have a great chance to beat SF and will beat GP

My apologies to the Bulldog nation. I did not think the Dogs could hold Dayton to 30 the way the defense has play. If not for special teams it would have been 28

Again way to go Nederland

8 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Nederland coaching staff… had an incredible defensive gameplan

Ned D made the stops when needed the last 5 mins. Dayton OC calling 15 QB keepers to the short side of the field into the teeth of Ned D didn’t help their chances of winning 

3 minutes ago, KF89 said:

Dayton coaching staff is a fraud 

Bulldogs came with an excellent defensive game plan played the best game I've seen all year including the game last week vs. will ...on the Dayton side I got the vibe that they thought this would be an easy win they looked off to me from what I saw of them earlier this year

8 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Nederland’s defense grew up a lot tonight..

Noticed some new players got opportunities to play over certain players who never earned starting spots & played better then the coaches favorites… playing more of ur best players both ways in certain key situations was a new move that was needed also. A playoff berth this year might get Barrow & staff a 10 year extension😎

16 minutes ago, KF89 said:

Dayton coaching staff is a fraud 

Could not agree more, but be careful there are some sensitive folks on here that may be out of vagisil. Worst play calling I have seen in a long time. Looked like they borrowed Nations playbook. That qb is going to be lucky to make it the rest of the season they keep running him like they have been, they had him returning kickoffs last week that’s small school ball. Most talent Dayton has had in years.

1 minute ago, KF89 said:

Noticed some new players got opportunities to play over certain players who never earned starting spots & played better then the coaches favorites… playing ur best players both ways in certain key situations was a new move that was needs also. A playoff berth this year might get Barrow & staff a 10 year extension😎

Woah woah woah 10 years… lol  but you are right some players got opportunities and they took full advantage of it. Neumann was never scared playing players both ways.. 

4 minutes ago, KF89 said:

Noticed some new players got opportunities to play over certain players who never earned starting spots & played better then the coaches favorites… playing more of ur best players both ways in certain key situations was a new move that was needed also. A playoff berth this year might get Barrow & staff a 10 year extension😎

Love rolling that freshman out at safety in a big game as well.  Best gotta play at this point 

1 minute ago, Red Boyou said:

Could not agree more, but be careful there are some sensitive folks on here that may be out of vagisil. Worst play calling I have seen in a long time. Looked like they borrowed Nations playbook. That qb is going to be lucky to make it the rest of the season they keep running him like they have been, they had him returning kickoffs last week that’s small school ball. Most talent Dayton has had in years.

Agree 100%. Dayton WR core was legit, need to find ways to get any of them big, fast dudes the ball more & reduce the QB getting hit so much 

Congrats to Nederland, they played a good game. I think Dayton underestimated the Bulldogs and was out coached. The play calling for the Broncos, especially running the QB to the short side of the field so many times was ridiculous. How many times do the Broncos have to be beat up the middle deep before an adjustment is made? The front three for Nederland beat Dayton's front five most of the night. Back to the drawing board for Dayton.

1 minute ago, Bronco/Cat Fan said:

Congrats to Nederland, they played a good game. I think Dayton underestimated the Bulldogs and was out coached. The play calling for the Broncos, especially running the QB to the short side of the field so many times was ridiculous. How many times do the Broncos have to be beat up the middle deep before an adjustment is made? The front three for Nederland beat Dayton's front five most of the night. Back to the drawing board for Dayton.

Felt that way too TBH 

6 minutes ago, Bronco/Cat Fan said:

I agree.. all I heard about was coach ware is top ranked coach in the area and etc.. I just didn’t see it. Good luck to Dayton the rest of the way.