Seating

zeroturn

8 hours ago, zeroturn said:

Why does Lamar band and student sits on visitor side?

Not necessarily considered the "visitor" side. That has always been the student side. 

Look at all your college venues. Most, if not all, has their students and band opposite of what would be considered the "home" side. Kyle Field has their student section and band opposite of the side where the press box and season ticket holders.

Just about every college stadium I have been to is set up this way.

11 minutes ago, zeroturn said:

Probably why they don't get a lot student body at games.

I'm telling you, that's how every college stadium is set up. Students are always on the opposite side of press box side. Other colleges don't have a problem with their student attendance.

Which side the students sit on is not the issue at Lamar.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm telling you, that's how every college stadium is set up. Students are always on the opposite side of press box side. Other colleges don't have a problem with their student attendance.

Which side the students sit on is not the issue at Lamar.

Got ya on one.  I know you likely know this, but if HCU put the student body opposite the pressbox....well they would get to roam the sideline with the other team. 😀

For those of you not aware, HCU only has seating on one side of the stadium. This is not the norm of course, but not totally unheard of.