Port Arthur Memorial at Crosby Predictions Week-6

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Who wins   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Mr. Buddy Garrity changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial at Crosby Predictions Week-6

Besides maybe the png game, PAM hadn’t played a full game on offense, defense, special teams. I understand “feeling a team out”, but these slow starts is going to hurt us especially come playoffs. There won’t be no porters or sterlings on the other side. Play calling has regressed. Qb showing flashes, but the slightest pressure he gets happy feet and rattled  it seems.

22 hours ago, PAT00 said:

PAM in a close one. Hopefully we play good all four quarters. 

It won’t even be close. Crosby HC has no clue what he is doing. We run up the middle for 8 yards then try to pass. On 4th and inches inside the opponents 30, we run a jet sweep. Terrible. He needs to just quit. I know he has to hear the fans in the stands, the Texanlive announcers comments, posts on social media. The offense looks like they are a middle school team. 

13 hours ago, Old Ape said:

Watching the KP vs Crosby game was brutal! PAM is the best team Crosby has faced since CE King. 

In bold: and it was a winnable game for Crosby. Went out there 2nd half and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. 

I hope they do it again on Friday night in the 2nd half 😁

if crosby do what they did last time we were there and send the house every down, it's possible they can squeak one out! So far, nobody has dialed up real pressure against us. when he was pressured by sterling and threw that bulljunk down the sideline and got picked tells me he's not ready and thats not on him. its on coaches for not letting him get in those blowouts last year. now, if the stooges manage to out coach themselves, crosby can pick up a W. NOBODY HAS PROVED THEY CAN STOP MARTIN, BUT YOU WAIT TILL THE SECOND QTR TO PLAY HIM!! START HIM!!! Then when he's averaging dang near 10 yards a pop, you wanna start throwing smmfh. i'm predicting a one and done this year. wilson and goodie got us as far as we did last year...not the staff.

Meh, Crosby's talent is good enough to compete but they have substantially worse coaching than anyone else in this district (outside of Sterling/GCM). 

Old guy needs to hang it up doesn't have it anymore. 

Crosby's biggest issue is we had a coach come in and try to make players play his system instead of evaluating what system is best for the players. 

Crosby is much more talented than their record but when you're coach runs the ball up the middle 25 times in the second half while losing what are you gonna do? 

Defense looks like a shell of what it was last year as well so it's all the way around that coaching staff. 

Hope the coach retires, so we can get someone who actually wants to do the job in the building. 

14 hours ago, pakronos said:

if crosby do what they did last time we were there and send the house every down, it's possible they can squeak one out! So far, nobody has dialed up real pressure against us. when he was pressured by sterling and threw that bulljunk down the sideline and got picked tells me he's not ready and thats not on him. its on coaches for not letting him get in those blowouts last year. now, if the stooges manage to out coach themselves, crosby can pick up a W. NOBODY HAS PROVED THEY CAN STOP MARTIN, BUT YOU WAIT TILL THE SECOND QTR TO PLAY HIM!! START HIM!!! Then when he's averaging dang near 10 yards a pop, you wanna start throwing smmfh. i'm predicting a one and done this year. wilson and goodie got us as far as we did last year...not the staff.

Don't worry that coaching staff is gone. We are Liberty level coaching right now.