Barbers Hill (49) @ Crosby (34) - FINAL

jdawg03

12 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Crosby didn’t just abandon the run. BH made an adjustment and Crosby has no passing attack to keep them honest because the WR don’t know the plays. Better game than I expected. Crosby Will probably beat Sterling and GCM. And thats about it. Not enough fball players to play D1 football. 

I thought 14.1 told us Eudy was the real deal QB but the wrs just needed to catch the ball?

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

For whatever reason everything I try and post is reply lol.  Crosby went away from what was working in the 1st half.  When #2 hurt his foot, I saw him on the sideline and he should’ve never went back in the game.  The defense is the worse tackling defense I’ve seen in a long time at Crosby(and there’s been some bad ones). Both sides of the ball, the kids don’t know the play call and don’t even know where to line up.  They played with a lot of heart and emotion in the first half, that didn’t help them in the 2nd half though.  I just know when you’re getting 4-5 yards a pop, maybe keep doing it and pick your spots better.  It was a fun game to watch though.