Say It Isn’t So

baddog

52 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

We re talking liberals here….Will they learn?

She learned the hard way. She’s still a dumbass. Supposedly changed her tune. 

Dem Party chairwoman who once called to defund the police carjacked and assaulted in Minneapolis

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Dem Party chairwoman who once called to defund the police carjacked and assaulted in Minneapolis

She learned a hard lesson to realize what rational folks already know, we actually need law enforcement.

In 2020, she was spewing this nonsense, from the article:

"We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department. Say it with me. DISMANTLE. The. Minneapolis. Police. Department,"

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

She learned a hard lesson to realize what rational folks already know, we actually need law enforcement.

In 2020, she was spewing this nonsense, from the article:

"We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department. Say it with me. DISMANTLE. The. Minneapolis. Police. Department,"

I’ve said this about the defunders and people releasing prisoners…….it has to happen to them for them to realize what they are doing is wrong. Who the heck thinks like that? No police and release prisoners. It has to all be a part of the big picture…. The destruction and takeover of this country. Sure feels good to see it backfire on these idiots. I’m glad she got attacked. It’s how much she cares about me. 

6 hours ago, baddog said:

A fitting description for liberal dims

On 9/8/2023 at 11:46 AM, baddog said:

I’ve said this about the defunders and people releasing prisoners…….it has to happen to them for them to realize what they are doing is wrong. Who the heck thinks like that? No police and release prisoners. It has to all be a part of the big picture…. The destruction and takeover of this country. Sure feels good to see it backfire on these idiots. I’m glad she got attacked. It’s how much she cares about me. 

Glad she got attacked? That’s mighty Christian of you.  Can you explain how defunding the FBI is any different?

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Glad she got attacked? That’s mighty Christian of you.  Can you explain how defunding the FBI is any different?

Ha ha ha. What a joke. Wear your religion on your shirt sleeve for convenience. How about “ an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth”? or in layman’s terms, let the punishment fit the crime. Her crime against humanity is to let crime go unpunished. Her punishment is for crime to find her. 
You can go back to hating Trump with your Christian high ground now, while holding the rest of us on a guilt trip.