Down goes Longview

BHFAN

Longview had tons of penalties and really didn’t come alive till the second half. Their QB’s arm is suspect ,but with Superman at RB they may not need it much. McKinney was shut down the second half , but moved the ball when needed it for a game winning 27 yard field goal. Great win for them.

6 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Watched this one YouTube at work... Definitely a great one.

Per some in the YouTube chat they want King fired and sent back to Louisiana, nevermind the mistakes made on the field by the players though. 

Still trying to figure out why the RB (which wasn't Tatum) didn't wait for his blockers on the last offensive play where he fumbled, it was a perfect playcall. 

5 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Longview had tons of penalties and really didn’t come alive till the second half. Their QB’s arm is suspect ,but with Superman at RB they may not need it much. McKinney was shut down the second half , but moved the ball when needed it for a game winning 27 yard field goal. Great win for them.

Tatum has a better arm than the current QB1 IMO. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Per some in the YouTube chat they want King fired and sent back to Louisiana, nevermind the mistakes made on the field by the players though. 

Still trying to figure out why the RB (which wasn't Tatum) didn't wait for his blockers on the last offensive play where he fumbled, it was a perfect playcall. 

I saw that on the live chat. Maybe McKinney is way better than last season because I was sure that Longview would have won this for sure until I tuned in after halftime.  I used to stay in Longview for 6 years and let's just say the fans on my Facebook feed isn't too happy about the loss either.

Not really surprised by this one at all. Listening to the Longview fans about their issues not being able to throw the football yet and facing a team that went the 3rd round in 6A-D2 playoffs last year, that also boasts a 5️ safety and what I think is the most NFL running back in the state you might’ve thought this was more probably than possible.