PNG@PAM

pakronos

who ya got?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who ya got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/24/2023 at 11:00 PM

PNGs defense is legit. So is PAMs. Respect to PAMs D I here they are stellar. PNGs o Line is Massive. One as a junior already has a full ride to UT. Another has 3 offers and is in 10th. 6'5" 280lbs. PNGs running game is legit as well and that was without the 31 TD Shea Adams even running the ball. The great Ron McGills Chattinger. son is a junior this season. Nguyen is back and even stronger. This game to me will be about PNGs o line vs The talented and vaunted PAM defense. I could be wrong but I think it will be a great game. Either could win. PAM has another week of practice and scrimmage s they should be a little a head in that aspect. Hats off to PAM they should be legit. 

27 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

PNGs defense is legit. So is PAMs. Respect to PAMs D I here they are stellar. PNGs o Line is Massive. One as a junior already has a full ride to UT. Another has 3 offers and is in 10th. 6'5" 280lbs. PNGs running game is legit as well and that was without the 31 TD Shea Adams even running the ball. The great Ron McGills Chattinger. son is a junior this season. Nguyen is back and even stronger. This game to me will be about PNGs o line vs The talented and vaunted PAM defense. I could be wrong but I think it will be a great game. Either could win. PAM has another week of practice and scrimmage s they should be a little a head in that aspect. Hats off to PAM they should be legit. 

Ron McGill was a senior when i was a freshman. first time i saw png football and was like u gotta be kidding me lol

PA should be favored, but this PNG team has the potential to be nasty. Strong, disciplined, and big. PA is stacked. Setting aside the fact I’m rooting for PNG, PA should win in a toss up. In a tight game, I’d expect PA to have a few more chances at the end zone. All that being said, if PA gives us any windows, PNG has the team to bust through them. 

16 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

PA should be favored, but this PNG team has the potential to be nasty. Strong, disciplined, and big. PA is stacked. Setting aside the fact I’m rooting for PNG, PA should win in a toss up. In a tight game, I’d expect PA to have a few more chances at the end zone. All that being said, if PA gives us any windows, PNG has the team to bust through them. 

my concern is the qb for PAM

12 minutes ago, pakronos said:

you know, thinking about it, we didn't have much of a qb in 2016 and played a great game and won.

From what I've seen it's not the qb we will have to worry about but the o-line but Pam rarely have a dominate line. Imo this year teams O can be better than the last 4 years just base of the fact the coaching and play calling can't lean on the qb legs and will have to get the ball to its plethora of athletes. The play calling last year was the best I've seen this coaching staff ever do and I just can't help to think that they want expand on it. 

I know this has no major affect on the game this season per say, but the 10th grade class at PNG is fully loaded. If they continue to grow and stay healthy they will be a tough team to beat. The junior class is pretty stacked as well. many scholarship offers for the seniors and juniors. Maybe the most ever at a single time for PNG. LT is 6'6" 300lbs with an 81 inch wing span, he is a junior with a full ride offer to UT and many others. Alabama already visited him as well. We have a 10th grader at 6'5" 280 with three verbal offers at RT. The QB/Ath Shea Adams has offers all over the country including all three military academies, and several ivy League colleges. There are many more as well. Not sure how it translates to wins and losses yet, but there are some good kiddos on this team. Ron McGill's Chattinger  son in the backfield is very fast and looks very good running the ball with state finalist Nguyen. Chattinger is only a junior. I make n predictions because I haven't seen enough of PNG yet only 2 practices and the scrimmage against LCM this week. Hats off to PAM and I wish you a great season. Keep in mind our LT Christian sat out the LCM scrimmage, but is playing this week. PNG should be a full go. Only a single player as that may not play. 

2 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I know this has no major affect on the game this season per say, but the 10th grade class at PNG is fully loaded. If they continue to grow and stay healthy they will be a tough team to beat. The junior class is pretty stacked as well. many scholarship offers for the seniors and juniors. Maybe the most ever at a single time for PNG. LT is 6'6" 300lbs with an 81 inch wing span, he is a junior with a full ride offer to UT and many others. Alabama already visited him as well. We have a 10th grader at 6'5" 280 with three verbal offers at RT. The QB/Ath Shea Adams has offers all over the country including all three military academies, and several ivy League colleges. There are many more as well. Not sure how it translates to wins and losses yet, but there are some good kiddos on this team. Ron McGill's Chattinger  son in the backfield is very fast and looks very good running the ball with state finalist Nguyen. Chattinger is only a junior. I make n predictions because I haven't seen enough of PNG yet only 2 practices and the scrimmage against LCM this week. Hats off to PAM and I wish you a great season. Keep in mind our LT Christian sat out the LCM scrimmage, but is playing this week. PNG should be a full go. Only a single player as that may not play. 

Class of 2025 and more so Class of 2026 is deep across the State.