2023 schedules

Bigdog

4 hours ago, Bigdog said:

I am in the process of updating the 2023 schedules for all teams in the schedules sub-forum.   I have 4a-6a done and will let you know when I am done with the rest.

https://www.setxsports.com/ip/forum/136-team-schedules/

Might need to check actual schedules for this year and not just go off of last year. Some matchups are not playing this year (Jasper and Newton are not playing each other). Also some games will be scheduled for Thursday or Saturday 

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Might need to check actual schedules for this year and not just go off of last year. Some matchups are not playing this year (Jasper and Newton are not playing each other). Also some games will be scheduled for Thursday or Saturday 

I have been using the district websites as much as possible and maxpreps for the rest.  I have noticed some changes so far.

1 minute ago, Bigdog said:

I have been using the district websites as much as possible and maxpreps for the rest.  I have noticed some changes so far.

I just noticed that you had Jasper and Newton playing. That game is canceled and neither team got a replacement.

Thanks very much on posting the schedules. Very much appreciated.

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

I just noticed that you had Jasper and Newton playing. That game is canceled and neither team got a replacement.

Thanks very much on posting the schedules. Very much appreciated.

No problem, I will fix that one.

4 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Thanks. I'll be relying on these schedules alot for the pick'ems. We all appreciate it. This will also be a good spot to post the updates or changes as they are announced. 

your welcome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...