My 2023 Schedule to attend

I predict that this will continue to be less of a rivalry going forward as long as Waggoner is at HF and EC continues to slowly decline and return to a basketball school.

On 7/24/2023 at 10:42 PM, lionpride08 said:

#1 Franklin @ Woodville week 1

#10 Jasper @ #1 Franklin week 4

#1 Franklin @ #21 Diboll week 3

I’m looking forward to week 3, this series is still on the newer end with only 3 recent matchups that I’m aware of between Diboll vs Franklin, I think series is at 1-2 in favor Franklin.  How much does Franklin bring back from last season? 

7 hours ago, ballwatch said:

I’m looking forward to week 3, this series is still on the newer end with only 3 recent matchups that I’m aware of between Diboll vs Franklin, I think series is at 1-2 in favor Franklin.  How much does Franklin bring back from last season? 

I think they lost a few good players but they have retained a good amount. I was told they have adequate replenishments to maintain their current trend. 

14 hours ago, ballwatch said:

Dave campbell has Franklin bringing back 6O/6D. Last season they brought back 5/6 and went 16-0.

14 hours ago, ballwatch said:

Yes that season yall had the gum Brothers back in 2019 was when Bryson Washington was a freshman. 95% of our varsity was freshman and sophomores that season. Yall beat our young team up and it was the first time we had been held to negative yards rushing at half.

This would be my list

Week1- McKinney vs Longview

Week2- South Oak Cliff vs Lancaster

Week3- Manvel vs Angleton

Week4- Lake Belton vs Killeen Shoemaker

Week5- Edinberg Vela vs PSJA North

Week6- Mansfield Timberview vs Birdville

Week7- College Station vs Cedar Park

Week8- Abilene vs Lubbock Cooper

Week9- Aledo vs Denton Ryan

Week10- Barbers Hill vs Port Arthur Memorial

Week11- Midlothian vs Red Oak