Player Comparison

5 hours ago, AledoAlumni said:

Hey WOS fans, I need your help. Is it fair to compare this player to Earl Thomas? Says he's 5'11 but I dont think so lol. 

This is the hidden content, please

I think it's close. Speed and physicality. Special teams too. I looked it up and says Earl is 5-10. Maybe... standing on a 2x4. Lol

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I think it's close. Speed and physicality. Special teams too. I looked it up and says Earl is 5-10. Maybe... standing on a 2x4. Lol

The kid just makes plays. Great against the run and plays with the right mentality. Plus you'd figure he has good football IQ. His dad is the defensive coordinator for TCU. 

Just now, AledoAlumni said:

The kid just makes plays. Great against the run and plays with the right mentality. Plus you'd figure he has good football IQ. His dad is the defensive coordinator for TCU. 

That makes sense now. Always seems to have his head going the right way. Knows the offense he's facing very well. Of course it is a highlight video. But I'd bet the kid makes it happen more than not.

On 7/19/2023 at 7:38 AM, AledoAlumni said:

Hey WOS fans, I need your help. Is it fair to compare this player to Earl Thomas? Says he's 5'11 but I dont think so lol. 

This is the hidden content, please

Very gud comparison of earl in high school.i pray that kid continues to do the little things well.i think he has a bright future ahead of him.

On 7/20/2023 at 6:58 PM, pakronos said:

imo, no. they are other players of recent to compare him to. no offense, but earl too old to be compared to a kid still in h.s. school. even though kary vincent played corner thats a good comparison and that might be too old lol.

How is Earl too old lol? I'm talking about WOS Earl & Aledo Gillespie. High school versions.