Jared Harris

9 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

That guy is a complete joke.

Funny thing is Jared blew up last summer playing with Silsbee at the TABC in Duncanville.  But that guy will tell it differently to anyone who will listen.  As if people can’t look at the offers and see when they started to roll in.  He’s such a moron he got his team kicked off the pay to play division of the under Armour circuit (UA Rise - basically told we don’t want your money) because he verbally assaulted Paul Biancardi in Dallas because one of his kids wasn’t ranked in the top 100.  That same kid couldn’t find the floor at TCU and transferred down to Tulsa (which was his level to begin with) after one season. 

On 7/21/2023 at 10:22 AM, catfever said:

He posted on Twitter that he has official visits to Kansas, Mississippi State, Colorado, and Texas A&M coming up in the next few months.

Sure are alot of high level recruits with Colorado on their list that I have seen lately. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, 72 Pinto said:

That's pretty cool.  How does he compare to Jordan Adams and Devin Mccain?  I know Harris is really good and going to Memphis is a much better basketball school than where they went, but I feel like I heard a lot more about those guys when they were at silsbee.

I think the team that Adams and McCain were on had a lot more exposure, so it seems like we heard about them more than the current team. All three are top tier players with slightly different strengths. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 9:45 AM, 72 Pinto said:

That's pretty cool.  How does he compare to Jordan Adams and Devin Mccain?  I know Harris is really good and going to Memphis is a much better basketball school than where they went, but I feel like I heard a lot more about those guys when they were at silsbee.

Harris is an elite talent. I think he has a extremely high ceiling. He is pushing 6'4 and has arms long as all out doors. He can shoot pretty darn well from outside. I expect Silsbee to play for a state championship this season with Miller, Rice, Jones, Bottley etc......