Playoff Divorces

Guest Indian Chief

Guest Indian Chief

Playoff Divorces 

What do you think?

Does a wife actually have grounds for a divorce just because her husband spends all of his spare time going to games and/or talking about Texas High School Playoff football? 

Get your wife to become just as much as a football fan as you!   ;D :D...That will solve everything.

I agree BMTSoulja. I had my wife up in the broadcast booth with me last Friday night at the Lumberton game. She had a blast and was very helpful with our broadcast, getting us food, putting up banners, among other things. It was great to have her along.

Playoff Divorces 

What do you think?

Does a wife actually have grounds for a divorce just because her husband spends all of his spare time going to games and/or talking about Texas High School Playoff football? 

sounds like someone is in trouble? haha. rozes do the trick!

Posted on another thread...

THIS IS THE ANSWER GUYS!!!

Excellent way to make ammends to the football widow....

Pump up the NFL all star game all season....

Keep telling the wife how important the game is and that all the stars play in it.

Then....

A week before the game plan a romantic get away weekend.

Tell the wife how proud of her you are for putting up with your football "addiction" and that you will make ammends by not even watching or talking about the last game of the season.

Make an annual tradition of this, and presto....

You now have some "leverage" on your football watching addiction, as long as you miss the "very important" all star game every year!

I heard of this on a talk radio show....

Very very smart man who thought this up!!!

Posted on another thread...

THIS IS THE ANSWER GUYS!!!

Excellent way to make ammends to the football widow....

Pump up the NFL all star game all season....

Keep telling the wife how important the game is and that all the stars play in it.

Then....

A week before the game plan a romantic get away weekend.

Tell the wife how proud of her you are for putting up with your football "addiction" and that you will make ammends by not even watching or talking about the last game of the season.

Make an annual tradition of this, and presto....

You now have some "leverage" on your football watching addiction, as long as you miss the "very important" all star game every year!

I heard of this on a talk radio show....

Very very smart man who thought this up!!!

that has got to be the greatest thing i have ever heard. only problem is someones wife would have to be completely football clueless.

I think I am probably a bigger fan than the hubby but he is a fan also. I scout for all the information on the other teams and pass along to him so he can repeat everything to his friends. HaHa. All joking aside we hunt, watch high school football, & just about everthing else together. We basically enjoy all the same things. NO DIVORCING HERE - IT WOULD COST HIM TO MUCH.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder