Playoff Divorces

Guest Indian Chief

Posted on another thread...

THIS IS THE ANSWER GUYS!!!

Excellent way to make ammends to the football widow....

Pump up the NFL all star game all season....

Keep telling the wife how important the game is and that all the stars play in it.

Then....

A week before the game plan a romantic get away weekend.

Tell the wife how proud of her you are for putting up with your football "addiction" and that you will make ammends by not even watching or talking about the last game of the season.

Make an annual tradition of this, and presto....

You now have some "leverage" on your football watching addiction, as long as you miss the "very important" all star game every year!

I heard of this on a talk radio show....

Very very smart man who thought this up!!!

Brilliant!!! :o :o

My wife tells me to go become a coach. She says atleast i would get paid for trying to be a kid again.

Then you would be almost non-existent! 

That's it!!!!  You need to tell her that you are considering becoming a coach and you are doing research.  When you finally tell her how many hours coaches put in and that you'll NEVER be home as a coach, she'll gladly let you go to all the ballgames...just don't become a coach!!!

Try this...Tell her Ricky Martine is doing the halftime show. Just befor the start of the third qtr., splash her face with cold water. Tell her she passed out when Ricky dedicated a song to her! Enjoy game!

****Disclaimer****

DoubleG66 is not a licensed relationship theropist and does not guarantee sucess of this method. By reading this disclaimer reader agrees to waive DoubleG66 from all liability that may result by atempting this unproven method, including but not exclusivly to: sleeping on the couch, walking home from game, lack of dinner for extended period of time, emergency room treatment for mace decontamination, cost of dozen roses and any rent expensives imposed by the dog for sleeping in its house for extended period of time.

Then you would be almost non-existent! 

That's it!!!!  You need to tell her that you are considering becoming a coach and you are doing research.  When you finally tell her how many hours coaches put in and that you'll NEVER be home as a coach, she'll gladly let you go to all the ballgames...just don't become a coach!!!

Heck mine may tell me to become a Coach just to get me out of the house >:(

I am using my husbands login; I want to comment: My husband calls me the football queen. We love football High School is the best I think. If she wants to see you or be with you, then you should ask her to come. Include her in your activities if she doesn't want to, then it is her loss not yours. Try to get her to find something she likes to do and incourge her to do that while you are doing your football thang. If she realy loves you then you should be able to work things out.

I am using my husbands login; I want to comment: My husband calls me the football queen. We love football High School is the best I think. If she wants to see you or be with you, then you should ask her to come. Include her in your activities if she doesn't want to, then it is her loss not yours. Try to get her to find something she likes to do and incourge her to do that while you are doing your football thang. If she realy loves you then you should be able to work things out.

In the words of Paris Hilton..........."That's hot"  ;D ;D ;D

" as stated earlier....gosh I'm gonna miss her....lol "

hmmmm.....I got rid of him......got to keep the season tickets......and the games are soooo much more enjoyable without him!!!

It's not always the women who aren't the big high school football fans.  Come to think of it I don't miss him at all, lol!

Standing in line in the hot Texas sun to get PNG season tickets.....Price: Hours of your time and gallons of sweat.

Enjoying great seats while watching all the spirit and pagentry of Texas High School Football.....PRICELESS!!! ;D

" as stated earlier....gosh I'm gonna miss her....lol "

hmmmm.....I got rid of him......got to keep the season tickets......and the games are soooo much more enjoyable without him!!!

It's not always the women who aren't the big high school football fans.  Come to think of it I don't miss him at all, lol!

Standing in line in the hot Texas sun to get PNG season tickets.....Price: Hours of your time and gallons of sweat.

Enjoying great seats while watching all the spirit and pagentry of Texas High School Football.....PRICELESS!!! ;D

I saw what time you entered this message.  You really ARE a fan, huh?  Not only do the football games get you in trouble, so does the computer!!!  LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont