Lcm 2023

lcm93

1 hour ago, 72 Pinto said:

In all seriousness, what is LCM's record next year?  BC, Splendora, and HJ are built in wins.  WOS, Vidor, Lumberton are built in losses.  That's 3-3 with four games that could go either way followed by a first round loss to CH or Kilgore?

5-5

13 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Someone from LCM told me look for them to have lots of sophomores starting? That the sophomore and freshman class are very talented…

Yes. The JV team was very good. "District champs" but I was told if they had a JV all state team. The WOS transfer that got held up would've landed there at WR 🤣🤣🤣

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This is true.

It's funny how that works when LCM gets quality players.... other not so good ones don't get held up in the process.. yeah I get times have changed and maybe rules too but ask me how I know. I lived it and seen it every year my 4 years of playing. Besides we all know he went to lcm for academic purposes only 🙃 lol

54 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

It's funny how that works when LCM gets quality players.... other not so good ones don't get held up in the process.. yeah I get times have changed and maybe rules too but ask me how I know. I lived it and seen it every year my 4 years of playing. Besides we all know he went to lcm for academic purposes only 🙃 lol

Are you saying that good players transferring to LCM get denied, but at other local schools they'd be cleared to play?

45 minutes ago, 72 Pinto said:

Are you saying that good players transferring to LCM get denied, but at other local schools they'd be cleared to play?

I'm just whining. Different circumstances. Timeframes.. whatever... previously speaking at lcm the not so good players that transfer you never heard of any riff raff or hold ups lol but if you get a decent one or two its kicked up into a high wind and made a big deal.

I have 0 clue of the UIL rules or basis. Just my opinion and speculation and complaining lol . Flip this situation to favor the WOS side with GOOD LCM or even anywhere else players.... day 1 starters too. No jv needed 4 week holdup whatever  Etc..   

How have they been trying for years when most of the staff just finished year 2 and the kid moved over mid season last year? Btw WOS been recruiting for year so it’s funny that a WOS guy said that. Ask him about their coaches openly recruiting underclassmen who served as ball boys during last years game.  My son is in the same grade and I know it’s a fact. 

37 minutes ago, TheOutsider said:

How have they been trying for years when most of the staff just finished year 2 and the kid moved over mid season last year? Btw WOS been recruiting for year so it’s funny that a WOS guy said that. Ask him about their coaches openly recruiting underclassmen who served as ball boys during last years game.  My son is in the same grade and I know it’s a fact. 

*extremely tongue-in-cheek* they recruited Earl Thomas hard enough to get him to leave LCM after his freshman year.