Lcm 2023

lcm93

27 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

He's probably the best since at least 2000, no? I don't have much knowledge of LCM athletics before then.

Cazzy Francis played college ball and went to try out with the Tampa Bay Bucs. Richard Pannell went to USL to play qb both of those guys played the next level. They ran the triple I option in high school so it was heavy run but Pannell Could throw the ball anywhere on the field. Kris Omey led is team 4 rounds in the playoffs in the wishbone. Buster Ascol and Kourtney Curtis prob the best qb combination duo and by far the best ground and pound that LCM ever had. Several OL went to play college ball on the OL they were big up front. Ashton Landry was a great runner look what happen this past season when he was not on the field. Hunter went 7-3 and missed the playoffs. He had a great receiver in Sonnier. I would say Hunter was better in Baseball player and just a good high school football player.  

11 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Pure choice of opinion here. That's why I put him on top. Most career passing yards.. id call the 97 qb a wishbone rb who threw occasional passes...

It was a different era back then. Pannell was 6’4 220lbs ran 4.5 in college. If he would have been in the spread numbers would have been better

36 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

It was a different era back then. Pannell was 6’4 220lbs ran 4.5 in college. If he would have been in the spread numbers would have been better

I agree completely....Statistically speaking. We know hunter could run too.  But do we know the others could throw 15-20+ passes successfully throughout their career? We don't know. At least I don't.

I believe hunter did a small stint with lamar football as well.

21 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

I agree completely....Statistically speaking. We know hunter could run too.  But do we know the others could throw 15-20+ passes successfully throughout their career? We don't know. At least I don't.

Pannell started as a qb in college. He got hurt and was  replaced by Brian Mitchell that played for the redskins his junior season. Pannell could throw the ball 75 yards down the field.   

9 hours ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

Ive heard Huffman is about to be really good again, Lumberton will just reload with some really good players, the Pirates always beat the bears, and Livingston is always a major wild card. The Bears will have their work cut out for them. Did they graduate heavy as well? 

Vidor with their new, old coach has a few key players coming back and Easy on the Pirates “always” beat the bears. I was on some lopsided defeats in the 90s by the hands of the bears… but it has felt good the past couple years!

Lumberton has some key players coming back and should be DC favorites.

Lcm lost some key players but should be able to stay in the race for DC.

Livingston… 🤷🏼‍♂️

11 hours ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

Ive heard Huffman is about to be really good again, Lumberton will just reload with some really good players, the Pirates always beat the bears, and Livingston is always a major wild card. The Bears will have their work cut out for them. Did they graduate heavy as well? 

Historically speaking lumberton is waves. More lows than highs. Should be competitive year all around either way.

On 4/27/2023 at 11:40 AM, SmashMouth said:

Nobody said anything about Peevey’s record. The topic is LCM 2023. And LCM 2023 will not have enough. Hope that answers your question. 

Well that's it then... they may as well not even practice this year. What's the point? Save that pretty new turf for 2024. 💩