3A THSCA Super Elite Team

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

It's only for schools that are coached by a coach who is a member of THSCA. Not all coaches are members.

That’s what I assumed when no Hitchcock guys were on the team and even more glaring, no Harris on the 4A team or Yates on the 6A team. 

Am very proud of our Bobcat on it. But my personal opinion is that if you aren’t going to include everyone (within a classification, etc.), kind of makes the list a bit of a joke.  Like having an All American college team with only players from Adidas schools.  Just my opinion though.  Still an honor but if you are going to do it THSCA, do it right.  

16 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Am very proud of our Bobcat on it. But my personal opinion is that if you aren’t going to include everyone (within a classification, etc.), kind of makes the list a bit of a joke.  Like having an All American college team with only players from Adidas schools.  Just my opinion though.  Still an honor but if you are going to do it THSCA, do it right.  

I agree.

Personally, they shouldn't do a team at all.