NFL or NBA

TxHoops

It is interesting to the point of it being at least somewhat revealing, if not completely factual.

I especially wonder about how many drunk driving arrests were made within a year…..

But they aren’t saints! 😂

And he doesn’t know how many people are in Congress.  

And one has to wonder what the number would be if a large number of them weren’t given a pass because of their position.  Example -  “Sorry Congressman, just be careful getting home, you’ve had quite a bit to drink”.

Fascinating that this is people we used to look up too.  When did we realize they were buffoons?  For me it was when they brought Col. Oliver North in front of a committee to be questioned.  I respected our Military leaders then, but had no idea that they were infinitely more intelligent than our Congressmen.  He made them look like fools.  Was he that smart, or were they that dumb?  Of course Chappaquiddick had exposed their lack of morals.  Sad thing is, imo, they’ve gotten dumber and have much less morals.  Drain the swamp?  Howabout drain the sewer.