Keeps Gettin’ Better…

UT alum

This is the hidden content, please

First, pictures surface of DeSantis drinking with underage girls who attended the school WHERE HE WAS A TEACHER. Now, Mr. Second Amendment wants guns banned from his electoral celebration, but big chicken wants someone else to be the one that says no. GOP slo-mo implosion is a thing of beauty to watch.

9 minutes ago, UT alum said:

First, pictures surface of DeSantis drinking with underage girls who attended the school WHERE HE WAS A TEACHER. Now, Mr. Second Amendment wants guns banned from his electoral celebration, but big chicken wants someone else to be the one that says no. GOP slo-mo implosion is a thing of beauty to watch.

😂😂😂😂😂

You are very entertaining.

Yeah, I can see the conservatives voting for an uber liberal gun grabber because of a campaign appearance.

That mentality would suggest that conservatives and in particular since it is relevant to this thread, pro Second Amendment gun owners, would vote for Biden over Trump because Trump wanted to ban bump stocks that made non-machine guns fire like machine guns.

There is no limit to the delusion of the left. 

8 hours ago, UT alum said:

Can you name a SINGLE politician that never had their views evolve in time? Bottom line is DeSantis has matured and has grown just like every normal human being. His track record NOW is leading an incredibly successful red state where people are fleeing blue states in droves to get to. Like I said earlier, watch for attacks and a smear campaign to come at DeSantis like never seen before from the unhinged left.      

5 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Can you name a SINGLE politician that never had their views evolve in time? Bottom line is DeSantis has matured and has grown just like every normal human being. His track record NOW is leading an incredibly successful red state where people are fleeing blue states in droves to get to. Like I said earlier, watch for attacks and a smear campaign to come at DeSantis like never seen before from the unhinged left.      

I don’t know of any who drank with underage girls they taught. That’s a character issue, not a “view”.  The gun “view” is in direct contradiction in real time of the “view” he adopts publicly to keep on the right side of the second amendment extremists. That is neither smear or unhinged. People have been leaving the “blue states” for Florida since before he was born. They’re called retirees from up north.

9 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Yeah, I can see the conservatives voting for an uber liberal gun grabber because of a campaign appearance.

That mentality would suggest that conservatives and in particular since it is relevant to this thread, pro Second Amendment gun owners, would vote for Biden over Trump because Trump wanted to ban bump stocks that made non-machine guns fire like machine guns.

There is no limit to the delusion of the left. 

Nor to the hypocrisy of the right…

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

I don’t know of any who drank with underage girls they taught. That’s a character issue, not a “view”.  The gun “view” is in direct contradiction in real time of the “view” he adopts publicly to keep on the right side of the second amendment extremists. That is neither smear or unhinged. People have been leaving the “blue states” for Florida since before he was born. They’re called retirees from up north.

Few if any taught, so of course you don't know of any. I'll put DeSantis character a billion miles ahead of any Dim, and their party of immorality.   

Ron DeSantis has an "A+" rating from the NRA. Game over for this false gun debate you want. 

If you think just retirees are leaving for Florida, that's beyond laughable. NY, IL, CAL, NJ, etc, are all hemorrhaging good, productive people who can't take the lefts insanity that's destroying their states anymore. NY especially is losing their best young families and professionals that want to escape that blue hellhole.     

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Nor to the hypocrisy of the right…

I know that you have no counter-point but thanks for playing.

Your claimed slow implosion will not sway any voters to the left side of the planet. It might change primary votes to another candidate (unlikely) but that won’t implode the GOP. 

21 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Few if any taught, so of course you don't know of any. I'll put DeSantis character a billion miles ahead of any Dim, and their party of immorality.   

Ron DeSantis has an "A+" rating from the NRA. Game over for this false gun debate you want. 

If you think just retirees are leaving for Florida, that's beyond laughable. NY, IL, CAL, NJ, etc, are all hemorrhaging good, productive people who can't take the lefts insanity that's destroying their states anymore. NY especially is losing their best young families and professionals that want to escape that blue hellhole.     

Got an demographic evidence to support that? Love to see it.

21 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I know that you have no counter-point but thanks for playing.

Your claimed slow implosion will not sway any voters to the left side of the planet. It might change primary votes to another candidate (unlikely) but that won’t implode the GOP. 

No, it won’t. The right wing fascists who have weaseled their way in to Congress will facilitate the implosion. Only takes one to call for removal of the  Speaker. Doesn’t sound very democratic to me. It will sway more voters back to the center.

42 minutes ago, UT alum said:

No, it won’t. The right wing fascists who have weaseled their way in to Congress will facilitate the implosion. Only takes one to call for removal of the  Speaker. Doesn’t sound very democratic to me. It will sway more voters back to the center.

Explain the policies being promoted by these folks that makes them right winged fascists.

5 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Too easy. 10 sec. google search. There are many. Here is one:

Incidentally, today: 

Do the math. 

The yahoo piece leans heavy on economic factors, says nothing about “leaving hellholes”. When those people start learning low taxes mean poor services, something else will shift. Pot holes and bad flood and zoning planning are just a shout away.

8 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

The yahoo piece leans heavy on economic factors, says nothing about “leaving hellholes”. When those people start learning low taxes mean poor services, something else will shift. Pot holes and bad flood and zoning planning are just a shout away.

Just how dense are you? Of course Yahoo won't exactly say “leaving hellholes” verbatim, but anyone with even 1% of a brain knows exactly what is going on. Mass exodus from blue states to red ones. Fed up people are literally running for their lives at this point. Blue states are undeniably in steep decline. Can you get that?? 

21 hours ago, UT alum said:

20 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Explain the policies being promoted by these folks that makes them right winged fascists.

Still waiting on what makes these folks fascists and what policies will trigger the implosion.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Still waiting on what makes these folks fascists and what policies will trigger the implosion.

Maybe Trump wondering aloud why he couldn’t order the army or the Guard to shoot protesters, if not to kill at least kneecap.  Restriction of voter rights and access. Mississippi statehouse filing a bill to usurp the City of Jackson’s right to elect their local judges and other political representatives. That’s a start.

On 2/12/2023 at 3:32 AM, Separation Scientist said:

AND Trump became a racist after years of philanthropy and involvement with black causes at the exact moment he decided to run as a Republican.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Maybe Trump wondering aloud why he couldn’t order the army or the Guard to shoot protesters, if not to kill at least kneecap.  Restriction of voter rights and access. Mississippi statehouse filing a bill to usurp the City of Jackson’s right to elect their local judges and other political representatives. That’s a start.

The first two are ridiculous, nothing more than your opinion.  The city of Jackson is an absolute corrupt dumpster fire led by incompetent officials.  They can't even keep their water going and are wanting the federal gov to bail their neglect out to the tune of billions.

Serious answers, please.

I’m trying to think of one, just one, of Biden’s Cabinet that is competent.  From Mayorkas (Homeland Security) telling us the border is secure, to Buttigieg (Department of Transportation) who’s been completely ignoring the disastrous train wreck in Ohio.  Doesn’t Pothhole Pete realize he’s endangering peoples lives?  It’s amateur hour in DC, and they’re not even good at it.

Just now listening to Joe telling everyone how good the economy is doing.  Where?  Good for who?  Lord, give me strength.