Nikki Haley to Announce Presidential Bid this Month

Bobcat1

13 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Would it be eaiser to send you a video via Twitter?  I don't have Twitter, but I'm sure I can find a link.  

I could find a lot video of every fake story that was being pushed to take down Trump also, you can’t have it both ways. If you’re going to point out one thing you can’t ignore all the other BS , it goes hand in hand. 

36 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I could find a lot video of every fake story that was being pushed to take down Trump also, you can’t have it both ways. If you’re going to point out one thing you can’t ignore all the other BS , it goes hand in hand. 

So in other words YOU are on here daily posting the fake stories by the right? Color me shocked I've yet to see you do it

12 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

So in other words YOU are on here daily posting the fake stories by the right? Color me shocked I've yet to see you do it

Lost and Incoherent 

I literally posted a video clip of Nikki Haley being asked by a reporter if she would run for president in 2024 if Trump was running and she said no absolutely not. Now you’re saying that’s a fake story. Lol

Sorry Boo Boo but I can’t help you.

27 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Lost and Incoherent 

I literally posted a video clip of Nikki Haley being asked by a reporter if she would run for president in 2024 if Trump was running and she said no absolutely not. Now you’re saying that’s a fake story. Lol

I said that's a fake story? 🤔

Seems you misread my quote, not surprised though 

2 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Almost like Trump giving speeches about pleading the 5th and "if you're telling the truth you shouldn't have to plead the 5th" but he did it I beleve 400+ times.  

If he did 400 times, well, I'll trust you with that fact.  Also, I guess about the first part.  But, I presume people know that the 5th is a protection afforded by the Constitution that guarantees no one can be compelled to testify against oneself.  Declining to answer based on the 5th should never be construed as an admission of guilt.  

Now, I'm going diverge slightly with a question:  Riddle me this, Batman:  What does the 5th and being "forced" to sign a "voluntary compliance" income tax return have in common?!   

17 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Lost and Incoherent 

I've never seen you post a video clip of any lies Trump's made - There are PLENTY to choose from.  

18 hours ago, Unwoke said:

My point exactly.

Where was your post about Trump moking people pleading the 5th - Then him doing the same thing he mocked? 

You and a lot of others constatly post negatvie stories about liberals/Democrats, but you RARELY hold conseritives/Republicans - Mainly Trump accountable for all of the lies and idiotic things he's done and said. 

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

My point exactly.

Where was your post about Trump moking people pleading the 5th - Then him doing the same thing he mocked? 

You and a lot of others constatly post negatvie stories about liberals/Democrats, but you RARELY hold conseritives/Republicans - Mainly Trump accountable for all of the lies and idiotic things he's done and said. 

Glad you posted the second video. It literally gives you the reason why he pleaded the 5th. Thank you.

Did you even listen to the whole second video? If you haven’t you need too.

Do you even know the back story of Leticia James? All she could talk about was taking Trump down before she was even elected Attorney General of NY without any evidence of any kind. I’ve never said Trump is an Angel but I know when a man is being targeted, an if you can’t see that you’re lying to yourself.

Can even tell me in your own words what the case is even about?

19 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Glad you posted the second video. It literally gives you the reason why he pleaded the 5th. Thank you.

Did you even listen to the whole second video? If you haven’t you need too.

Do you even know the back story of Leticia James? All she could talk about was taking Trump down before she was even elected Attorney General of NY without any evidence of any kind. I’ve never said Trump is an Angel but I know when a man is being targeted, an if you can’t see that you’re lying to yourself.

Can even tell me in your own words what the case is even about?

I'd plead the 5th ALL DAY if it were me, but I'd never be dumb enough to set myself up to look foolish for mocking someone who used it to their advantage.  Same think with Haley, I wouldn't be dumb enough to make a blanket statement like she did. 

Do you agree it's hypicritial to mock someone who pleads the 5th, then when your feet are to the fire you do the same thing?  

I honestly haven't reseached the case fully, but I agree with you to an extent that there have been ridiclous cases against Trump over the years, but I don't disagree with all of them. 

18 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I'd plead the 5th ALL DAY if it were me, but I'd never be dumb enough to set myself up to look foolish for mocking someone who used it to their advantage.  Same think with Haley, I wouldn't be dumb enough to make a blanket statement like she did. 

Do you agree it's hypicritial to mock someone who pleads the 5th, then when your feet are to the fire you do the same thing?  

I honestly haven't reseached the case fully, but I agree with you to an extent that there have been ridiclous cases against Trump over the years, but I don't disagree with all of them. 

Research the case and the back story of Leticia James, then you’ll get it. 

Like I said I’ve never said Trump was an Angel. Matter fact I’ve posted before that he’s a narcissist, arrogant jerk but that doesn’t take away from him being a pragmatist. I see’s a problem an try’s to take care of it. Sometimes it’s not in the nicest manner but it doesn’t bother me one bit. Just get the problem solved.