Nikki Haley to Announce Presidential Bid this Month

Bobcat1

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Nikki Haley to Announce Presidential Bid this Month

Unless something drastically changes, I don't see anyone beating Trump for the Republican nominee other than maybe DeSantis. 

There will probably be 15 or more that jump in, so it should be interesting.....bottom line, I'll be voting for whoever gets the R nomination.....unless something DRASTICALLY changes (like Trump actually shooting someone on 5th avenue) LOL 

1 hour ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Video from april 2021 lol

Almost 2 years ago 

So.. it doesn’t change what she said when asked the question if she would run in 2024 against Trump. 

Totally irrelevant.  Lol

i know it’s hard but pay attention to the question asked and the answer given. Smh

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

So.. it doesn’t change what she said when asked the question if she would run in 2024 against Trump. 

Totally irrelevant.  Lol

i know it’s hard but pay attention to the question asked and the answer given. Smh

Cool story, she's most likely running! Can't wait til the debates. Going to be fun watching the party expose themselves... popcorn 🍿 in hand

6 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Cool story, she's most likely running! Can't wait til the debates. Going to be fun watching the party expose themselves... popcorn 🍿 in hand

It’s not a story. It’s a statement of fact. She said it, I didn’t. Obviously that causes you to short circuit and make up some nonsensical response but hey get all the popcorn you want. Lol

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Totally irrelevant.  Lol

Almost like Trump giving speeches about pleading the 5th and "if you're telling the truth you shouldn't have to plead the 5th" but he did it I beleve 400+ times.  

18 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Almost like Trump giving speeches about pleading the 5th and "if you're telling the truth you shouldn't have to plead the 5th" but he did it I beleve 400+ times.  

That’s hilarious! You really had to twist   that one to even make a half ounce of sense. Lol

4 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

Unless something drastically changes, I don't see anyone beating Trump for the Republican nominee other than maybe DeSantis. 

There will probably be 15 or more that jump in, so it should be interesting.....bottom line, I'll be voting for whoever gets the R nomination.....unless something DRASTICALLY changes (like Trump actually shooting someone on 5th avenue) LOL 

I disagree - I think it will be four or five - Trump, Haley, Pompeo, Pence, and one other, but I forgot his name. 

I can see L. Cheney running as a third party just to make sure Trump doesn't win. 

Just now, Bobcat1 said:

Would it be eaiser to sent you a video via Twitter?  I don't have Twitter, but I'm sure I can find a link.  

I don’t think the DOJ AND FBI have been spying on and trying to destroy Nikki Haley for the last 6 years. But if you want to make that comparison please do. 

5 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

DeSantis would win the presidency if he got the nomination, but I don't know that he can beat trump, and don't even think he'll necessarily risk running against trump.  It makes more sense to wait four more years when he'll be a shoe in.  Unfortunately that means that we're probably looking at 4 more years of biden, or whoever his VP is if he dies or becomes completely incompetent. 

4 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Would it be eaiser to send you a video via Twitter?  I don't have Twitter, but I'm sure I can find a link.  

You never answered my question about yawning when Hunter Biden’s Laptop was being called Russian Disinformation before the 2020 election? 

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

DeSantis could win the presidency if he got the nomination, but I don't know that he can beat trump, and don't even think he'll necessarily risk running against trump.  It makes more sense to wait four more years when he'll be a shoe in.  

I like Desantis but I’d like to see who is going to be his Big Money Donors if he would decide to run for President. That will tell you lot about how he will govern as President.

9 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

DeSantis would win the presidency if he got the nomination, but I don't know that he can beat trump, and don't even think he'll necessarily risk running against trump.  It makes more sense to wait four more years when he'll be a shoe in.  Unfortunately that means that we're probably looking at 4 more years of biden, or whoever his VP is if he dies or becomes completely incompetent. 

I don't think he will run - I think he knows to wait until 2028, he'd had a far better chance of winning then.