Crosby (45) at Goose Creek Memorial (49)/FINAL

• WOSdrummer99 changed the title to Crosby (45) at Goose Creek Memorial (49)/FINAL

IAW the season GCM has been having I was surprised this game was so close. GCM have beaten some formidable opponents this year. The game was tied 43-43 at the end of 3rd and ended at 45-49 so if my Crosby ISD education serves me well that means Crosby only scored only 2 points in 8 minutes. I know GCM is decent, but man Crosby could only muster 2 whole points to close out a pivotal game. This is definitely not the Crosby I am used of watching. On the other hand GCM needs a lot of work, they kept the game close. Crosby 5-11 QB did the jump ball at the beginning of the game, so you know they are a small team. GCM have about 4 or more kids that’s 6-0 and above and all they kept doing is shooting bad shots. Missed a whole bunch of threes whereas with a small crosby team they should have been attacking the basket (bad basketball). The GCM coaches never made adjustments so I would assume they approved of the bad basketball. I count #10 taking 3 threes back to back and misse them all. I seen this kid windmill du king in the 10th grade so I know he have hops. 
If they play like this at Crosby for the 2nd round of district games they will definitely lose, Crosby gon get that home cooking on them foul calls 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, EyePayTaxes2 said:

IAW the season GCM has been having I was surprised this game was so close. GCM have beaten some formidable opponents this year. The game was tied 43-43 at the end of 3rd and ended at 45-49 so if my Crosby ISD education serves me well that means Crosby only scored only 2 points in 8 minutes. I know GCM is decent, but man Crosby could only muster 2 whole points to close out a pivotal game. This is definitely not the Crosby I am used of watching. On the other hand GCM needs a lot of work, they kept the game close. Crosby 5-11 QB did the jump ball at the beginning of the game, so you know they are a small team. GCM have about 4 or more kids that’s 6-0 and above and all they kept doing is shooting bad shots. Missed a whole bunch of threes whereas with a small crosby team they should have been attacking the basket (bad basketball). The GCM coaches never made adjustments so I would assume they approved of the bad basketball. I count #10 taking 3 threes back to back and misse them all. I seen this kid windmill du king in the 10th grade so I know he have hops. 
If they play like this at Crosby for the 2nd round of district games they will definitely lose, Crosby gon get that home cooking on them foul calls 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I watched GCM lose to a Silsbee team that hadn't got it's football players back yet at YMBL. Maybe the Patriots are playing much better.