Championship Week

PhatMack19

As of now, 3 & 4 lost championship games!  TCU just lost to a 3 loss KSU team(including Tulane). Practically a home game for TCU.

Ohio state blown out by Michigan at Home! OSU beat 1 current top 20 team(penn St).  ND is 21

Alabama Lost two road games by 3 and 1 point on the very last play of each game. Tennessee #7 by 3, LSU #14 by 1 Beat #20 Texas, #24 miss st

If it is about getting the best 4, I think Bama has to be there.

1 hour ago, AHUDDLESTON said:

As of now, 3 & 4 lost championship games!  TCU just lost to a 3 loss KSU team(including Tulane). Practically a home game for TCU.

Ohio state blown out by Michigan at Home! OSU beat 1 current top 20 team(penn St).  ND is 21

Alabama Lost two road games by 3 and 1 point on the very last play of each game. Tennessee #7 by 3, LSU #14 by 1 Beat #20 Texas, #24 miss st

I guess Texas should get a huge kudos for losing to Bama by one point with their second string QB. 

i think Michigan wins it all. 

What is a conference championship game all about anyway? Gotta be money. 

4 hours ago, AHUDDLESTON said:

Why would Bama have to be there when they also lost to a 3 loss team and it’s best win is #21 Texas?  Same Texas team that TCU beat more convincingly in the same locale, but against the starting QB.  TCU also holds a win over a top 10 team.  Ohio St has a win over the #8 team and the #19 team.  Tennessee has 2 losses like bama and beat them head to head.  Bama isn’t close to belonging in the playoff. 

Just now, AHUDDLESTON said:

I still go back to what they have always said the playoffs were supposed to be about. I still think , jmo, that Georgia, Alabama, michigan and either tcu or osu are the four best teams right now.

We are all entitled to our opinions. But you talk about TCU losing to a 3 loss K St team when Bama lost to a 4 loss LSU team.  You point out K St lost to Tulane which makes me wonder how much football you’ve watched since Tulane is a top 20 team likely to get in a NY bowl game. Conversely, Bama lost to a 4 loss LSU team that just lost to a really bad A&M game (who will not even make a toilet bowl). So unless you are going for the name and history, Bama shouldn’t even be in this conversation.  Hell put in Tennessee - same record and they beat the Tide head to head.