Longview vs Mansfield Timberview

kingwolf1

1 hour ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

Longview, don’t know anything about Timberview

Honestly no one really knows about Timberview except the teams that have played them. All season I been looking for games of them and couldn't find any. I haven't seen any highlights of em. I'll have to check Texan Live to see if their game with BH is on there. I'd like to see if they're similar to Lancaster, that seems to be the only team that has given LV trouble this season. 

Texan Live screwed up the night BH played and didn’t broadcast the game, so I didn’t get to see it. I keep hearing we should have won the game as we entered the 4th quarter with a 17-14 lead! Not sure what happened from the point as we gave up 21 points in the last 6 minutes of the game. I was surprised they beat Reedy last week after they knocked off Lancaster, but that’s high school football. I would have to believe Longview is the better more well rounded team and will take this one. Timberview is a run heavy team which should be contained by LV.