Port Arthur Memorial (7) vs Longview (51) - FINAL

jdawg03

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Those turnovers instantly killed all the momentum Port Arthur had.  You can’t do that against a team like LV.  And if I’m not mistaken, LV scored on like 2 of those early turnovers.  

Yup. Me and @CougarCal talked about that very thing few days ago. 

3 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Best of luck to the Titans in the future! To the real PAM fans that is at least.

@Mr. Buddy Garrity, it's been fun chatting football with ya this season and following y'all's district. You're one of the good ones!

Don’t give him a big head!!! He’s okay and does a little research…. Seriously though I hate it for him, but any real fan knew what was going to happen tonight.  I’m just waiting for somebody to blame the coaching staff tonight and just admit they were overmatched!

7 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Best of luck to the Titans in the future! To the real PAM fans that is at least.

@Mr. Buddy Garrity, it's been fun chatting football with ya this season and following y'all's district. You're one of the good ones!

Hey yall earned it man. Good luck next week! 

17 minutes ago, Rodney Dotson said:

Said all along that PAM gonna have to have a flawless game to even compete. LV has started slow all year and when you have a coaching staff that can adjust while the game is being played you have a great advantage. Good year PAM. Can’t make any mistakes on a team that good. That’s why they are ranked #1

if Longview finished games how they start them, we would’ve been lucky to make the playoffs this year. I just hope it doesn’t bite us at some point. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

And that's the ballgame. 

Good luck to LV next week. 

GREAT SEASON TITANS!!!!!! 

Same to you guys. PAM has strong talent this year. I thought the game would be closer but the mistakes and missed opportunities for PAM were big.  

There is no doubt in my mind that these last three games have pushed our defense in different ways...the Crosby and PAM games will be critical for what is coming up in the next two weeks if we keep winning.   

To the Seniors----those who were in the program in the 7th and to the transfers that came this year, I thank you for an entertaining season.

The foundation is there.  It needs to be constructed properly going forward

And if any of you on this forum know of any disgruntled kids/parents in other programs,

PAISD will welcome you with open arms athletes and non athletes alike