Woodville vs Hitchcock

Setx fan

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hitchcock is the squad with that monster size RB?? 

Woodville has pretty good size on defensive side of the ball so that should help them. Is the monster size RB the only thing they have or do they have a good rounded team? If it's a one man show, I think woodville has this!!!!

15 minutes ago, ECFAN#1 said:

Woodville has pretty good size on defensive side of the ball so that should help them. Is the monster size RB the only thing they have or do they have a good rounded team? If it's a one man show, I think woodville has this!!!!

Hitchcock is a balanced team.... they like to get the ball in the athletes hands in space and let them go to work

On 11/13/2022 at 8:02 PM, Eagles95 said:

.Yes that is correct,  big back on short yardage, couple guys with speed also #0. Defense switches between 4/3 and 3/4 based on offense facing or at least they did in the two games I watched.  Trenches and Tackling will win this game. Both Teams are big play threats, the one that gives up less Wins.

GO EAGLES!!!

Getting a lot of pressure on that QB will be key in my opinion. I think we'll be able to do that if we have our main guys on the DLine. #12 is one of our best pass rushers. Big athletic kid who I haven't seen on the field as much lately. Hope to see a lot more of him this week. Offensively if the play callers can already have their game plan together and get the plays in a little quicker that may help also. We have to have one of the slowest no-huddle offenses I have ever seen 

13 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Franklin has been #1 all season and is undefeated.

Now they did beat 2A Refugio who was ranked in the top 10.

they lost to Halletsville in the last game...don't know why i peeked in on a score someone put up and they were handling up. seemed like it was mid to late season. oh well. i think they take woodville.

46 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Franklin has been #1 all season and is undefeated.

Now they did beat 2A Refugio who was ranked in the top 10.

Hitchcock beat #3 Columbus earlier in district play. I think they may have been #2 at the time….. Definitely were in the top 10. Probably what he is referring to.