*East Chambers Falls Just Short 28-26*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7-6 CC at the half. The touchdown by EC was a nice run by Tramain Thomas. EC has had possession much of the game. Bucs just haven't seem to be able to put many points on the board.

These comments are courtesy of my "ace reporter" Wade Thibodeaux. All of you note what a wonderful wife I am, please. While he's at the game on the sidelines taking pictures for next week's issue, I'm sitting at Texas Children's Hospital with our 6 yr old who has viral pneumonia, taking Wade's reports and posting them for you. Now, do I hear a collective, "helluva woman"? Yep, that's what I thought.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

7-6 CC at the half. The touchdown by EC was a nice run by Tramain Thomas. EC has had possession much of the game. Bucs just haven't seem to be able to put many points on the board.

These comments are courtesy of my "ace reporter" Wade Thibodeaux. All of you note what a wonderful wife I am, please. While he's at the game on the sidelines taking pictures for next week's issue, I'm sitting at Texas Children's Hospital with our 6 yr old who has viral pneumonia, taking Wade's reports and posting them for you. Now, do I hear a collective, "helluva woman"? Yep, that's what I thought.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Your the best, thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder