Silsbee (26) @ Jasper (23) - FINAL

jdawg03

4 minutes ago, K Cartwright said:

trust me #11 smart, he’s caught in the moment.. don’t knock a kid for making a kid mistake this is not the ncaa or nfl lol

That was uncalled for and I'm sure he's coached not to do that no matter what the situation is. Criticism goes with the territory. It would be the same for our kids in that situation. I'm sure he'll learn from it. 

10 minutes ago, K Cartwright said:

trust me #11 smart, he’s caught in the moment.. don’t knock a kid for making a kid mistake this is not the ncaa or nfl lol

You gotta take the good with the bad… if you expect people to cheer when you’re good, you’ve gotta expect the critics when you’re boneheaded. 

It’s tough, though. One minute they’re cheering when he scores and then mad when he fumbles… sometimes you just gotta stand there and take it like a donkey in a hailstorm. 

Jasper offense looks better than I have seen them this year.  Turnovers have really hurt both teams.  Jasper gifted Silsbee both scores.

Basically 3 turnovers each if you count the botched punt by Jasper.  I suppose the team that makes the fewest mistake in the 2nd half is likely to win this one.

Glad I am finally seeing Silsbee.  They are big, fast, and athletic..nothing new on that front.  

Let's see what adjustments each team makes at half.

6 minutes ago, dj said:

If jasper coach crumdy isn't the district mvp coach they shouldn't vote this year.reguardless who wins. This man has done an outstanding job with these kids in his first.wish more teams could follow on having a team prepared.

I completely disagree. Crumedy only helped Jasper. Our Coach McGuire helped ALL SIX of the other teams in our district get their biggest wins in District play. 

That’s impressive.