Houston Washington

wbfan

I noticed that the Booker T Washington Eagles are 9-0 including wins over Wharton and 6A Pasadena.

They play Scarborough today so it's easy to assume they will go 10-0 and have a perfect regular season.

I don't know how deep they will go in the 4A playoffs, but I am always happy to see HISD kids succeeding when they have a lot stacked against them off the field.

2 minutes ago, wbfan said:

I noticed that the Booker T Washington Eagles are 9-0 including wins over Wharton and 6A Pasadena.

They play Scarborough today so it's easy to assume they will go 10-0 and have a perfect regular season.

I don't know how deep they will go in the 4A playoffs, but I am always happy to see HISD kids succeeding when they have a lot stacked against them off the field.

I think Washington has a good team. I can see them winning a first round game.

Don't think they will advance past round 2 though.

6 hours ago, wbfan said:

Amazing. Love seeing the kiddos have such a positive thing happen to them. Great mews this made my day!!!!!!

6 hours ago, wbfan said:

They had a segment on Scarborough on the pregame show before the Texans game last night.......