Pelosi’s Husband Attacked

Hagar

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He said "peacefully and patriotically" make your voices heard.

You hear exactly what you want to hear, you posting this video only makes you look more foolish than you already are.

By the way, I in no way, defended the idiots on Jan. 6, so if you're trying the make that point, show me who one here thought that was ok.

Kinda like when they called the BLM riots "peaceful protests?"  

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, but you guys just go source your "facts" from anybody that will "reveal" whatever crap you want to believe.  Everybody here has no problems with anything said, as long as it's negative towards the other guy, and you won't even consider anything that might paint your side in a less than favorable light.  That makes you very, very stupid at best. 

And you feed off each other. 

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people on the other side just as stupid as all of you.  They said something bad about Trump? "Fake news." Something bad about a Democrat?  "Oh, that's a fact" in your way of thinking. 

Look at liberal policies/platform then look at conservative policies/platform.

Enough said

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Kinda like when they called the BLM riots "peaceful protests?"  

By they, you mean the media and the democrats.

Guess what, we've heard way way less from you on that than Jan 6 and that caused millions in damage.

That pretty much exposes your take on things.

Sorry about your TDS, hopefully you can one day move on.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's the point that all of them seem to be missing.... if this guy is a "whacko," but he's actually doing the same thing that Trump ordered the mob to do on 1/6.... who really are the whackos?

This guy might have been in his underwear, but I remember a shirtless guy in a loincloth and buffalo headdress being part of the insurrectionist mob that stormed the Capitol looking for Nancy.  

Call him all of the names that y'all want... you're probably right.  But he is no different than the most fervent Trump supporters.   That's what none of these clowns can understand.  I'm not saying he is or isn't a Trumper/Liberal... I'm just saying that he's only doing the same thing your team does.

Trump didn’t order anything.

He and no Republican told this nut case to do anything.

The your team comment is beyond stupid. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lol... that's why y'all all suck so bad.  I don't have a source for my opinions, lol.  They're my original thoughts.  I know that you don't understand that because you believe one should go to a source that he/she likes and then re-spew whatever they said verbatim.  That's not something you thought of, it's just finding articles you agree with and posting links to them or possibly paraphrasing what they said... cough... Reagan... cough, cough. 

It's called thinking for yourself, and you should try it.  

But if you have no information, how could you possibly post an informative opinion?  Gather factual information, then make an opinion.  You really should try that.  Instead, you’ve joined the ranks of uninformed Dem voters.  They vote without knowing the facts.  That’s why we’ve ended up with a senile, inept individual as President.

21 minutes ago, Hagar said:

But if you have no information, how could you possibly post an informative opinion?  Gather factual information, then make an opinion.  You really should try that.  Instead, you’ve joined the ranks of uninformed Dem voters.  They vote without knowing the facts.  That’s why we’ve ended up with a senile, inept individual as President.

That caught me as well...

"I don't have a source for my opinions, they're my original thoughts".

Ray Liotta Laugh GIFs | Tenor

On 10/28/2022 at 5:52 PM, Unwoke said:

Sorry Bro but I am not a party worshipper, it’s just the Republicans align somewhat with my view’s more than the Democrats. I’ve said it before that majority of the Republicans are useless. But you keep pushing the Party that can’t define a woman. 

On 10/28/2022 at 5:45 PM, CardinalBacker said:

When y’all realize that both sides are lying to their own voters, you’ll come in out of the rain. 

Well, that does make his dating strategy more simplified...

On 10/28/2022 at 5:45 PM, CardinalBacker said:

When y’all realize that both sides are lying to their own voters, you’ll come in out of the rain. 

I can't say I disagree with that; however, if I'm gonna get rained on (pissed on is more like it), it's gonna have to be from whom I believe hurts our country the least, and that ain't the Democrat party...

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

I can't say I disagree with that; however, if I'm gonna get rained on (pissed on is more like it), it's gonna have to be from whom I believe hurts our country the least, and that ain't the Democrat party...

And that's the point that some can't get, I'm opposed to a lot of the crap the Republican party has done, but they align with at least some of the things I believe in, the Democrats are polar opposites.

It is a shame that the Republican party platform and the Republicans are so far apart, but the choice between them and the Democrats is still a no-brainer for me.

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Trump didn’t order anything.

He and no Republican told this nut case to do anything.

The your team comment is beyond stupid. 

100% correct. That guy has a long history of mental illness, and is described as a "nudist activist" among other things. Bat Crap crazy for sure, and zero to do with Trump or any Republicans. 

Of course liars will lie to try to make that false case. 

32 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And that's the point that some can't get, I'm opposed to a lot of the crap the Republican party has done, but they align with at least some of the things I believe in, the Democrats are polar opposites.

It is a shame that the Republican party platform and the Republicans are so far apart, but the choice between them and the Democrats is still a no-brainer for me.

Exactly my thoughts. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

CB is a proven liar. He said his son “lost his job” and even had the people on this board, that he despises so much, giving their condolences, only to find out that his son’s  job gave him a lateral move. That’s all I need to know about this guy.

Hardly.... I told the tale, but it was ambiguous.  When I realized that people thought he'd lost his job, I clarified my statement.  

I only lie about work and women. 

On 10/28/2022 at 3:24 PM, CardinalBacker said:

No... I figured that it was gonna be either a whacked out junkie from SF or some whacked out right winger.  The guy APPARENTLY was loaded down with posts about the Pillow Man, the election being stolen, the 1/6 Insurrection being a hoax, and anti vaxx posting.  

He was one of y'all's, LOL.  

This is the hidden content, please

For all of you illiterates... from my earlier post. 

The fact is that his actions mirrored those of your beloved Insurrectionists on 1/6.  You can argue all you want, but he's did the same thing that your heroes did.  More effectively, I might add.  At least he wasn't bonking cops on the head with a fire extinguisher. 

Ah, the good old days when some of you were arguing that it wasn't an insurrection because nobody had been indicted.  Y'all sure decided that an indictment was no longer a litmus test once they started indicting the insurrectionists.

Anybody care to bet on whether or not Trump gets indicted?  It's coming, and the cries of "witch hunt" from the sounding board will fill the air, lol.  

9 hours ago, baddog said:

Funny how a third person was mentioned and he opened the freaking door for police, then nothing else said about him. This story from NBC…. Big Girl will be upset. Also said Pelosi was struck in the head with the hammer. That should have been a fatal blow in a “vicious” attack. 

It depends where he was hit on the head. Not all head injuries are fatal.

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The fact is that his actions mirrored those of your beloved Insurrectionists on 1/6.  You can argue all you want, but he's did the same thing that your heroes did.  More effectively, I might add.  At least he wasn't bonking cops on the head with a fire extinguisher. 

Ah, the good old days when some of you were arguing that it wasn't an insurrection because nobody had been indicted.  Y'all sure decided that an indictment was no longer a litmus test once they started indicting the insurrectionists.

Anybody care to bet on whether or not Trump gets indicted?  It's coming, and the cries of "witch hunt" from the sounding board will fill the air, lol.  

You are wasting your time. They have cognitive dissonance. 

40 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Still on the Trump thing....  🤦‍♂️