Galena Park North Shore (16) @ Humble Atascocita (13) - FINAL

jdawg03

31 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Actually the NS broadcasters might be wrong. 99 from Cita is listed at 6'3 380 (MaxPreps in which I don't trust), not 6'3 370 on the roster they were given for their broadcast. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

(Rivals has him listed at 6'4 390 fwiw)

Anywho, he big as hell and was the biggest defensive lineman on the field tonight regardless of teams. Also was said to be committed to Texas A&M (he is btw)

Samu Taumanupepe. 

My apologies I read the original post wrong I thought you were referring to #99 from NS my bad…yes Samu might be 4 bills easily 

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The Hit imo was legal.  The punter. On Lee the punt.  I think the rule means he turns into a normal ball carrier.  

If you see the other angle.  Should have been targeting.  Led with face mask and launched upward. I thought from that angle was a clean hit too til I saw the angle from behind the punter 

Just now, Reagan said:

As for as the game, was there any doubt how this was going to turn out?  The Atascocita coach, although a decent coach, has never shown the ability to have what it takes to take it to the next level and be a potential participant in the big dance.  

This!!!! But we’ve said this before some time ago and people gets offensive….  

24 minutes ago, Reagan said:

As for as the game, was there any doubt how this was going to turn out?  The Atascocita coach, although a decent coach, has never shown the ability to have what it takes to take it to the next level and be a potential participant in the big dance.  

26 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

This!!!! But we’ve said this before some time ago and people gets offensive….  

Y’all clearly don’t have a clue what a good quality coach looks like! Stump is one of the best coaches in the state of Texas and has the resume to back that statement 

From what I've heard Atascocita should only get better in the future. They've supposedly got some good classes and athletes on the way up. It doesn't hurt that they'll probably be close to 4K kids soon either.

I didn't like their offensive gameplan last night, but just because they're not quite ready to take down a big dog like NS or Katy doesn't mean they can't and won't in the future. Sometimes the other team is just a bit better though.

Atascocita did exactly what Summer Creek did. They knew they had a punchers chance with there being no Kaleb Bailey. They landed two heavy blows and put North Shore on the ropes. But as a champion does North Shore weathered the storm and came back with a couple big shots of their own. These two heavyweights will continue to battle for years to come as long as realignment keeps them together.