Vidor (21) @ Lumberton (47) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 minutes ago, vhs said:

Been watching southeast Texas football for a LONG time… I’ve never seen a better Lumberton team… they have the whole package over there.  Congrats and good luck the rest of the way!

My Pirates will lick their wounds and Coach will have them ready for Livingston!

Everyone say a prayer for #4 tonight!

ill wager some money that LCM beats them 😜

1 minute ago, vhs said:

Yes they were… I’ll take ‘22 over both those teams.  Just my opinion… hope this fan base handles success better than the L-Train of 07… I don’t think this board could handle that again… 😂 

Look buddy. It’s like giving a starving dog a Prime Ribeye. You just gotta let it eat. Lol. 

13 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Lets put some money on the game? 

Lol… I’m not in to betting the games… but I just see Lumberton as a much more well rounded team with multiple weapons… plenty of big guys and a stout defense.  Anything’s possible… but I don’t see LCM winning it

2 minutes ago, vhs said:

Lol… I’m not in to betting the games… but I just see Lumberton as a much more well rounded team with multiple weapons… plenty of big guys and a stout defense.  Anything’s possible… but I don’t see LCM winning it

We just rarely lose to them. Not saying there a bad team. It starts little league and works its way up. Lol lcm doesnt defend the slot t well so that game imo is irrelevant. LCM qb did get hurt tonight i dont know how serious  

2 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

We just rarely lose to them. Not saying there a bad team. It starts little league and works its way up. Lol lcm doesnt defend the slot t well so that game imo is irrelevant. LCM qb did get hurt tonight i dont know how serious  

… this is NOT the Lumberton you’re familiar with… outside of #7 for LCM I just didn’t see much of any offensive execution last week… Lumberton was hitting on all cylinders on both sides of the ball tonight… ill have to think about my prediction but right now I’m saying Lumberton by 14

5 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Lcm better be focused on Splendora. They've gave 2 wins away already overlooking

7 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Obviously never watched this JR/SR group coming through the STJFL and middle school.  Keep living in the past for the next 2 yrs. Can’t speak about anything after that

7 minutes ago, vhs said:

… this is NOT the Lumberton you’re familiar with… outside of #7 for LCM I just didn’t see much of any offensive execution last week… Lumberton was hitting on all cylinders on both sides of the ball tonight… ill have to think about my prediction but right now I’m saying Lumberton by 14

They came out flat no doubt. it be interesting match up. I would think yall would need us to win just like last year we beat huffman and yall lost to them.