Tulsi Gabbard Officially Leaves Woke Democratic Party

Unwoke

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, I see right wing extremists as unfavorably as I view those on the left.  The guy whose version of 2A means than anybody can have a machine gun, no background checks.  Anybody that believes that a woman should go to prison for ending a pregnancy where the life of the child can't be medically sustained.  Anybody that believes that no one should pay any income taxes. Anyone that believes that the left "stole" the election in 2020.  All equally stupid. 

While you can find an opinion on anything, this certainly doesn’t exist in this state or any others that I know of. 

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

the left is trending more liberal than I'm comfortable with as a whole, but there's still a major fringe element (the squad, and their ilk) that are considerably worse than your average democrat.  

Average Democrat voter, yes.

16 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, there's not.  

You can find article after article about election fraud, but they are just reports ABOUT reports.... and nobody ever pops up with "here's the photos.... here's a video.... here's the electronic records.... here's the dead voters who voted."  It's always just some whackjob making crazed allegations without a single shred of tangible evidence.  

"oh, this blogger isn't mainstream media.... of course it's true, the media just won't report it." 

Like I said.... there are tons of threads and articles about how Earth is actually flat if you ever get bored with the election lie.

Wrong again, my friend!  Apparently you haven't watched 2000 Mules!  They have, and show, the videos of fraud being committed.  How do they have these videos?  Every ballot box was required to have video camera on these ballot boxes.  They show the same individuals, and there many, stuffing ballot boxes at many, many different locations.  And it's done at 1 and 3 in the morning.  Plus, once they stuff the box, they take a picture of it as proof.  Why?  So they can get paid!  These aren't mail boxes.  So, who actually votes at 1 and 3 in the morning?  

Also, more proof:  Cell phones can be "pinged" for locations.  Law enforcement and the military use this.  There was a computer tech that gathered all the cell phone information that also located where this fraud was taking place.  

The proof is there if you really want to find out about the fraud.  But, one can't say, well, why hasn't there been anything done about it concerning law enforcement.  Because of the same reason there's been nothing done about the BLM and Antifa thugs and no law enforcement concerning the border.  So, just because nothings been done concerning law enforcement doesn't mean it not true. 

I challenge you to watch 2000 Mules.  People may not like the author.  But it's not his opinions.  He has people showing the "actual" facts.   I actually believe if you watch this documentary then you won't be making some of these "no fraud" statements.  

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Wrong again, my friend!  Apparently you haven't watched 2000 Mules!  They have, and show, the videos of fraud being committed.  How do they have these videos?  Every ballot box was required to have video camera on these ballot boxes.  They show the same individuals, and there many, stuffing ballot boxes at many, many different locations.  And it's done at 1 and 3 in the morning.  Plus, once they stuff the box, they take a picture of it as proof.  Why?  So they can get paid!  These aren't mail boxes.  So, who actually votes at 1 and 3 in the morning?  

Also, more proof:  Cell phones can be "pinged" for locations.  Law enforcement and the military use this.  There was a computer tech that gathered all the cell phone information that also located where this fraud was taking place.  

The proof is there if you really want to find out about the fraud.  But, one can't say, well, why hasn't there been anything done about it concerning law enforcement.  Because of the same reason there's been nothing done about the BLM and Antifa thugs and no law enforcement concerning the border.  So, just because nothings been done concerning law enforcement doesn't mean it not true. 

I challenge you to watch 2000 Mules.  People may not like the author.  But it's not his opinions.  He has people showing the "actual" facts.   I actually believe if you watch this documentary then you won't be making some of these "no fraud" statements.  

Ok, I got it.... we should ignore the elections officials (R & D) who couldn't find fraud, the FBI, the Justice Department, local law enforcement, any media outlet, attorneys for trump, etc, etc...... we need to believe the guy who made a movie on the subject.  Is it considered fiction or non-fiction?

LOL!!!

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

I think the FBI infiltrators were armed. Was Tulsi Gabbard at the capitol on 1-6? AOC claims she was.

If Tulsi Gabbard “leaves” the democratic party, where does she go?

She has nowhere to go.

I think it is a money making strategy. 

That's my problem with the whole fiasco.  I personally expected to see widespread voter irregularities.  They never appeared, so I accepted the truth.  So many people refuse to do the same thing.  

If there was credible evidence of voter fraud, you could get the diesel and I'd bring the matches.  THERE JUST WASN'T ANY PROOF.  There's no problem with having questions about the outcome. We SHOULD ask questions in a constitutional republic like ours.  But at some point you have to realize that it had been two months after the election and no evidence was found, yet the Trumpers were storming the Capitol on 1/6 based on lies perpetuated by the losing party.  

I had a drink on the night of the election and told myself that I was gonna pretend like Trump won, because I knew that the results would shift towards Biden when the absentee votes were counted.  Rs went to the polls and voted in person in defiance.... Ds mailed their ballots from home while probably wearing a mask..... Just like so many of them continue to mask up today. And they just didn't have the mechanisms in place to count the absentee ballots as quickly.  It's not rocket science.  I hoped his lead would be sustained, but it wasn't, and it wasn't a surprise to the intelligent. 

Here we are two years late and an overwhelming majority of republicans on the ballot nationwide are still claiming that the election was stolen from Trump in 2020.  THAT is dangerous.  It doesn't matter what the blue collar and white collar Republican voters think.... when the elected officials from the R party are a bunch of flat-earthers when it comes to the 2020 election, it's not a good thing. 

The Earth is Round and Trump Won. 
The 2020 Election was as Accurate as the Vaccine Effectiveness. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ok, I got it.... we should ignore the elections officials (R & D) who couldn't find fraud, the FBI, the Justice Department, local law enforcement, any media outlet, attorneys for trump, etc, etc...... we need to believe the guy who made a movie on the subject.  Is it considered fiction or non-fiction?

LOL!!!

You ignore the Bible, why not?

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

LOL!!!

Secretary’s of State can not change voting laws in which they did in some swing states in 2020 because of the Plandemic. It’s in the Constitution that ONLY State Legislators can CHANGE VOTING LAWS. No Exceptions. Period.

Of course there was plenty other fraud going on too. 

Mock me all you Bro….but Trump Won. 

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's my problem with the whole fiasco.  I personally expected to see widespread voter irregularities.  They never appeared, so I accepted the truth.  So many people refuse to do the same thing.  

If there was credible evidence of voter fraud, you could get the diesel and I'd bring the matches.  THERE JUST WASN'T ANY PROOF.  There's no problem with having questions about the outcome. We SHOULD ask questions in a constitutional republic like ours.  But at some point you have to realize that it had been two months after the election and no evidence was found, yet the Trumpers were storming the Capitol on 1/6 based on lies perpetuated by the losing party.  

I had a drink on the night of the election and told myself that I was gonna pretend like Trump won, because I knew that the results would shift towards Biden when the absentee votes were counted.  Rs went to the polls and voted in person in defiance.... Ds mailed their ballots from home while probably wearing a mask..... Just like so many of them continue to mask up today. And they just didn't have the mechanisms in place to count the absentee ballots as quickly.  It's not rocket science.  I hoped his lead would be sustained, but it wasn't, and it wasn't a surprise to the intelligent. 

Here we are two years late and an overwhelming majority of republicans on the ballot nationwide are still claiming that the election was stolen from Trump in 2020.  THAT is dangerous.  It doesn't matter what the blue collar and white collar Republican voters think.... when the elected officials from the R party are a bunch of flat-earthers when it comes to the 2020 election, it's not a good thing. 

Steve Scalise (Republican) was shot by a Russiagate believer (Democrat)

The FBI had admitted the Russiagate dossier was never corroborated

Scalise should sue every member of the media who spread Russiagate

Please stop spewing all that nonsense about the Right being so dangerous. I am sure you bought in to the Russia Gate, Impeachment 1 & 2, Insurrection and the effectiveness of the Vaccine….All which turned out to be nothing but a BIG FAT LIE! Stop, your embarrassing yourself.

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

It was rhetorical and the money making is another reason not to trust. 

I think the money is the free enterprise system. She is getting in in what many people are doing. I wish that I could jump into that arena.

Simply look at  Candace Owens, Brandon Tatum, The Hodge Twins, Diamond and Silk, etc. 

This is the hidden content, please

Oh, it must be your lying eyes again... there were weapons galore. 

If I go to the trouble of organizing an insurrection against the US government and folks show up with flagpoles and pepper spray, I’m gonna be very unhappy.

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This popped up in the news today. Perfect example of states just not following their own voting laws so they can muck up another election then say nothing to see here let’s move on.

On 10/12/2022 at 10:31 AM, CardinalBacker said:

For starters, the one where you storm the capitol and try to stop the peaceful transfer of power if you don't like the results of a fair election.  NOT A POLICY

The ones where you send out trillions of dollars in PPP loans and unemployment without any type of verification. THERE WAS PLENTY OF VERIFICATION BEFORE & AFTER(I PROCESSED ABOUT 200 OF THESE LOANS)

The explosion of our debt that came as a result of tax cuts without corresponding cuts in spending.  WHAT??

The efforts to undermine our election process because of "fraud" without a single shred of evidence. NOT A POLICY

The efforts to unwind thousands of lawful same sex marriages.  NOT A POLICY

The efforts to make any form of birth control illegal... not just abortion. YOU MISSPELLED STATES RIGHTS

For starters, anyways. 

Those were all made up or democratic talking points