Hemphill at Kountze

ponderossa220

Hemphill always plays Newton hard, I don't know why, but they play up for that game.  It's almost like the little brother that wants to prove his grit to his big brother type mentality.  With that said, I think Hemphill keeps it respectable against Newton for one half and then big brother puts little brother in his place.......

As far as the Kountze game is concerned..........  Hemphill will be 6-0 next week.

3 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Hemphill schedule 

Hemphill  vs San Augustine (2A) (0/4)

Hemphill  vs Shelbyville (2A) (3/2)

Hemphill vs Kville (1/4)

Hemphill vs Trinity (0/5)

Hemphill vs Kountze (0/5) 

opponents 4/20 

Absolutely smoking! 😂 

4 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Hemphill schedule 

Hemphill  vs San Augustine (2A) (0/4)

Hemphill  vs Shelbyville (2A) (3/2)

Hemphill vs Kville (1/4)

Hemphill vs Trinity (0/5)

Hemphill vs Kountze (0/5) 

opponents 4/20 

I watched Hemphill scrimmage Diboll this year and done pretty good is all I’m going to say. Didn’t Diboll just knock off the team that beat Newton.

2 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Congratulations to Hemphill for being undefeated so far!  Y’all been taking care of business 

Appreciate that bud.....  we just trying to keep a level head and not get too far ahead of ourselves.  I hope we are as good as everyone thinks we are.  If so, Hemphill will beat NW and keep it close for a while against big brother Newton....

We are all pulling for our old district friends CC...

11 minutes ago, UncleSi said:

Appreciate that bud.....  we just trying to keep a level head and not get too far ahead of ourselves.  I hope we are as good as everyone thinks we are.  If so, Hemphill will beat NW and keep it close for a while against big brother Newton....

We are all pulling for our old district friends CC...

Yes sir!! 
we appreciate that buddy!  Would have loved to see a Hemphill vs CC match up This year !  Probably would have been an even better game than last year’s matchup!  Y’all got the same QB as last year?

Let's give Hemphill credit for beating the teams they played. Yes, the (5) teams they played are pretty bad and most being 2A, but Hemphill handled their business. As for their matchup with Newton this year and with Newton clicking on all cylinders, the game probably will not be close. But that is okay, Hemphill is still a decent team and is having a great year. 

21 minutes ago, Fast Turtle said:

Let's give Hemphill credit for beating the teams they played. Yes, the (5) teams they played are pretty bad and most being 2A, but Hemphill handled their business. As for their matchup with Newton this year and with Newton clicking on all cylinders, the game probably will not be close. But that is okay, Hemphill is still a decent team and is having a great year. 

Well said 

12 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir!! 
we appreciate that buddy!  Would have loved to see a Hemphill vs CC match up This year !  Probably would have been an even better game than last year’s matchup!  Y’all got the same QB as last year?

Yeah, Hemphill didn't graduate many from last year.  QB, all WR's, a 2 RB's returned.  Also added a couple quality underclassmen.

41 minutes ago, UncleSi said:

Yeah, Hemphill didn't graduate many from last year.  QB, all WR's, a 2 RB's returned.  Also added a couple quality underclassmen.

So you follow Hemphill, now ?  You followed your guy down FM 83 ? Smart man