California - Dumb? Stupid? Insane?

Hagar

Gov Newsome & the State of California - In 2035 you will not be allowed to buy gasoline powered vehicles.  Currently, you’re being ask to not recharge your EV.  In the past I’ve ask, is there something in the water there?  What makes them go totally cluster fudged crazy?  They continually close down their power plants yet do not have enough electricity.  Can one of you liberals explain that to me?  I’m 99% sure no conservatives can because it makes no sense.  Only someone mentally shortchanged can rationalize this, so bring it.  How in the cornbread hell can you support these people?

Oh, and btw, Here’s your sign!

😂😂😂👽👽🤣👽👽😂😂😂

55 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Gov Newsome & the State of California - In 2035 you will not be allowed to buy gasoline powered vehicles.  Currently, you’re being ask to not recharge your EV.  In the past I’ve ask, is there something in the water there?  What makes them go totally cluster fudged crazy?  They continually close down their power plants yet do not have enough electricity.  Can one of you liberals explain that to me?  I’m 99% sure no conservatives can because it makes no sense.  Only someone mentally shortchanged can rationalize this, so bring it.  How in the cornbread hell can you support these people?

😂😂😂👽👽🤣👽👽😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

All of the above.

a few short( but long) years of living there while in the Iron Workers Union I have always tried to be nice and just call them different.  lol

1+1+1 = you are exactly right! As soon as that last Federal prison was completed in 2003 I left there and have not been back since.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

😂😂😂👽👽🤣👽👽😂😂😂

I remember that they were going to help people pay for the increase in gasoline prices by giving them vouchers.  And get this -- the way they were going to pay for it was by "increasing taxes" on gasoline!  Folks, you can't make this stupidity up!!  SMH!

48 minutes ago, baddog said:

How many times have I heard that skit and it still hurts my ribs. 

It’s a classic.  Between him & Here’s your sign, and Foxworthy’s, You might be a Redneck, those guys had me rolling.  Took the family to see Foxworthy in Beaumont.  Even though I’d seen all that stuff on TV, as we walked out my jaws were literally sore from laughing so much.  Fantastic comedy.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

It’s a classic.  Between him & Here’s your sign, and Foxworthy’s, You might be a Redneck, those guys had me rolling.  Took the family to see Foxworthy in Beaumont.  Even though I’d seen all that stuff on TV, as we walked out my jaws were literally sore from laughing so much.  Fantastic comedy.

It’s hilarious just to hear it, but even better when you can see him perform. He can make some funny faces.