JoeBama Says ‘Blacks and Hispanics Don’t Own Homes’ in Student Loan Forgiveness Speech!

Reagan

"The burden is especially heavy on black and Hispanic borrowers who on average have less family wealth to pay for it,” said Biden. “They don’t own their homes to borrow against it to be able to pay for college.”

This is simply facts, should he have said it? No

This is exactly what yall claim the D's do, take a quote and put it how you want, anyone who thinks not a single black or Hispanic owns their home is fooling themselves, but statistics do show who's on the lower income! Denial is strong on here

As a black person on here, I don't think this is racist JMO

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

"The burden is especially heavy on black and Hispanic borrowers who on average have less family wealth to pay for it,” said Biden. “They don’t own their homes to borrow against it to be able to pay for college.”

This is exactly what yall claim the D's do, take a quote and put it how you want, anyone who thinks not a single black or Hispanic owns their home is fooling themselves, but statistics do show who's on the lower income! Denial is strong on here

He said blacks and Hispanics don’t own homes, flat out lie and you know it, but you back him up on it simply because he’s a democrat.

9 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

What a con man. Some of the garbage I read on here never ceases to amaze me. 

10 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Where is your concern for the whites and Asians who don’t open houses? Sure am glad you don’t post racist opinions. 

12 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He said blacks and Hispanics don’t own homes, flat out lie and you know it, but you back him up on it simply because he’s a democrat.

Like I said, if you took it as not a single black or Hispanic own a home your lost! No surprise though 

So much hypocrisy from this crowd it's sickening! Soon as 1 is held accountable I'll be more caring til then I don't care

13 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Like I said, if you took it as not a single black or Hispanic own a home your lost! No surprise though 

So much hypocrisy from this crowd it's sickening! Soon as 1 is held accountable I'll be more caring til then I don't care

I simply took it for what it was, an old idiot that said something dumb.

No surprise, he's been doing it for years.

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

I simply took it for what it was, an old idiot that said something dumb.

No surprise, he's been doing it for years.

Old idiot saying something dumb is facts!

D's would most likely lose votes if the other side of the aisle had any sense and picked a winning candidate... look at the black turnout for D's, R's get slaughtered every election 

Yeah I know Lyndon b johnson said blah blah blah, 200 years! Blacks aren't dumb as either of these parties think, when your in a losing battle from both sides what does it matter? Next up candidate quality, biden is no where near a quality candidate, he was put in place to get rid of 45... my hopes is if the R's nominate Conald then the D's move away from biden and the AOC'S etc and choose a Manchin or tulsi and crush him again! They have good chances BTW! Moscow mitch even said it, imagine that LOL 

9 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Old idiot saying something dumb is facts!

D's would most likely lose votes if the other side of the aisle had any sense and picked a winning candidate... look at the black turnout for D's, R's get slaughtered every election 

Yeah I know Lyndon b johnson said blah blah blah, 200 years! Blacks aren't dumb as either of these parties think, when your in a losing battle from both sides what does it matter? Next up candidate quality, biden is no where near a quality candidate, he was put in place to get rid of 45... my hopes is if the R's nominate Conald then the D's move away from biden and the AOC'S etc and choose a Manchin or tulsi and crush him again! They have good chances BTW! Moscow mitch even said it, imagine that LOL 

So we can’t go really far back in history to complain?……. Interesting concept. 

Lots of people rent for tax purposes, too lazy to mow a yard or paint a house, general maintenance…. Insurance….etc…

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

That’s the way I took it. That’s all you gleaned from my post?

I figured that'd be the argument as to why blacks vote D.. that's why I brought up johnson, say whatever you want I'm all ears

As to your second part, I know there's alot of laziest out there, there's also alot of hard working ppl who vote D, I have plenty in my family who work there tail off and vote D....

6 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I figured that'd be the argument as to why blacks vote D.. that's why I brought up johnson, say whatever you want I'm all ears

As to your second part, I know there's alot of laziest out there, there's also alot of hard working ppl who vote D, I have plenty in my family who work there tail off and vote D....

It would be much easier for us to converse if you would let go of the “D” and “R”. I have felt the way I do about things long before I knew what D and R was. 
When one begins their post by singling out two races or cultures, that person cannot claim to be non-racist…. it’s a complete contradiction. 

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

It would be much easier for us to converse if you would let go of the “D” and “R”. I have felt the way I do about things long before I knew what D and R was. 
When one begins their post by singling out two races or cultures, that person cannot claim to be non-racist…. it’s a complete contradiction. 

You want to have a conversation by telling me to let go of something then turn around and claim racism? OK 

58 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You want to have a conversation by telling me to let go of something then turn around and claim racism? OK 

Ah, the workings of a liberal mind. Your post on “Hispanics and Blacks” not owning houses…. You claimed you weren’t being racist and your post proves otherwise. 
How can D and R be racist? I’d be willing to bet you could come up with one. 

32 minutes ago, baddog said:

Ah, the workings of a liberal mind. Your post on “Hispanics and Blacks” not owning houses…. You claimed you weren’t being racist and your post proves otherwise. 
How can D and R be racist? I’d be willing to bet you could come up with one. 

I'm not even sure we're talking bout the same thing anymore.... I'm trying to figure out how I'm the racist one now? 🤣😭 🤔 

Got the nerves to tell me to let go something then turn around and run with his own narrative! 😅

If you want to get back to the original topic and converse I'm all for it, anything else I'll look over

No offense, it's hard to accept people who elected to live in section 8 housing for their entire life because it was practically free when they start complaining about how they don't have personal wealth that comes from home ownership and saying that it's because of racism.

You don't find a lot of white people who are willing to live in the projects or section 8 apartments.  There are waiting lists of working-aged black people waiting to get their subsidized housing.

I heard a guy with my own ears complaining... DETCOG had built him a free house.  He was complaining that he was having to pay property taxes now.  And I quote "I would have never taken this house if I'd known I was going to have to pay taxes on it every year."  That sums up a large portion of that population.  But then we look at those poor personal choices and decry racism and oppression when the actual problem was a lack of motivation. 

On 8/25/2022 at 9:31 PM, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Me, either

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

No offense, it's hard to accept people who elected to live in section 8 housing for their entire life because it was practically free when they start complaining about how they don't have personal wealth that comes from home ownership and saying that it's because of racism.

You don't find a lot of white people who are willing to live in the projects or section 8 apartments.  There are waiting lists of working-aged black people waiting to get their subsidized housing.

I heard a guy with my own ears complaining... DETCOG had built him a free house.  He was complaining that he was having to pay property taxes now.  And I quote "I would have never taken this house if I'd known I was going to have to pay taxes on it every year."  That sums up a large portion of that population.  But then we look at those poor personal choices and decry racism and oppression when the actual problem was a lack of motivation. 

Lack of motivation?