Week 1 Woodville @ #2 Franklin

lionpride08

I think it’s awesome that Franklin is branching out to play Woodville and then Diboll and Jasper even though it’s a long drive for all schools. Hopefully SETX represents well against the defending champ. 
Franklin closes the regular season with Lorena, Yoe, then LRA…brutal. They will be battle tested for sure. 

On 8/19/2022 at 3:27 PM, purpleeagle said:

Good luck woodville. You gave up 46 points last year the first game, could be even worse this game. Hope I am wrong.

Possible. Franklin runs a simulare offense and has good backs. I don't think their Oline is as good as Newtons though. If our offense moves the ball like they did against Newton last year but finishes the drives with TDs this time I like our chances. 

2 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Possible. Franklin runs a simulare offense and has good backs. I don't think their Oline is as good as Newtons though. If our offense moves the ball like they did against Newton last year but finishes the drives with TDs this time I like our chances. 

Never a good thing to use terms like

"Last year".

Good.luck Eagles.

Ok here we go, let's see where we are.  Very Tough Opponent to start Season off with. You have to play/beat the Best if you want to be the Best. EAGLES have to fight hard for the W.  I appreciate  Coach Rob at least stepping out and scheduling tougher competition, rather than a cupcake schedule.  Win/Lose will  prepare EAGLES for District/Playoffs.  Good Luck and No Injuries for both Teams.