More Trump Derangement Syndrome!

Reagan

The LA Times Is Literally Testing Out Fake News to See How They Can Gaslight People Into Hating Donald Trump.  Was is amazing is that Trump hasn't been President for almost 2 years now.  You think Cardinalbacker and 45thAnd46thsucks was consulted on this?!  

@CardinalBacker  @45thAND46thSucks

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

The LA Times Is Literally Testing Out Fake News to See How They Can Gaslight People Into Hating Donald Trump.  Was is amazing is that Trump hasn't been President for almost 2 years now.  You think Cardinalbacker and 45thAnd46thsucks was consulted on this?!  

@CardinalBacker  @45thAND46thSucks

Serious question, do you go a day without bringing up or posting a topic on the last 1 term dude? Your right it's been almost 2 years let it go SMH

6 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Serious question, do you go a day without bringing up or posting a topic on the last 1 term dude? Your right it's been almost 2 years let it go SMH

Dude ….Your Profile Title Name is 45th Sucks. 
Your stupidity always impresses me. 😂

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You think Reagan needs to let it go?  How about Biden, the Democrats, and the FBI (same FBI that assured us of TRUMP & Russian Collusion)?  The FBI just raided Mar-A-Lago.  The same FBI that ridiculed Hunters Laptop.  Hunter has something like 500 financial institutions reporting questionable Hunter transactions, but do they check him?  No!  They’re still harassing Trump.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

You think Reagan needs to let it go?  How about Biden, the Democrats, and the FBI (same FBI that assured us of TRUMP & Russian Collusion)?  The FBI just raided Mar-A-Lago.  The same FBI that ridiculed Hunters Laptop.  Hunter has something like 500 financial institutions reporting questionable Hunter transactions, but do they check him?  No!  They’re still harassing Trump.

Last I heard hunter's stuff was coming to light 

2 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

His daddy won't be on the ticket, that's a fact.. better worry bout someone other than Hillary and Biden cause they have a great shot at winning 2024

Who?? I hear they might start pushing AOC to the forefront.  That’s a joke.  I thought, at one point, Manchin would be good.  He just proved me wrong by caving to Schumer on a spending bill that will reduce inflation.  That’s what got us where we are know.  He’s just another typical Dim, no clue!

32 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Who?? I hear they might start pushing AOC to the forefront.  That’s a joke.  I thought, at one point, Manchin would be good.  He just proved me wrong by caving to Schumer on a spending bill that will reduce inflation.  That’s what got us where we are know.  He’s just another typical Dim, no clue!

Disappointed me.  Thought of all the male Dem Senators at least one could write his name in the snow while urinating - wrong again Hagar.

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Anyone has a shot, the last 2 should be in nursing homes... go figure