Kansas Voters Reject Anti-Abortion Measures

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

This shocked me.  I’d lost a fortune betting on this.  Not only did the voters reject it, the vote was overwhelming.  Sure, in New York or California, but Kansas?   Not only am I surprised, I’m very disappointed that folks in a relatively conservative State like Kansas would do this.  
Wait:
It just dawned on me - could this vote have been fixed like the 2020 election?  A trial run for 2022?  Probably not, but a possibility.

3 hours ago, mat said:

Very disappointing but it just goes to show you cannot underestimate the passion of the prolife group.  Unfortunate results but it was left to the state voters, like it should be. 

Agree with that.  Ironically the Far Left Loons have a meltdown anytime States Rights is brought up.  As Toby Keith sang, “How Do You Like Me Now?”.

It's a polarizing issue, and I'd bet the underinformed pro life voters just heard "oh, Roe V. Wade was overturned" and assumed that there wasn't anything to vote about.  

But I also like the fact that (thanks to that crybaby Donald Trump), anytime an election yields an unfavorable result, the underinformed voters will yell "it was cheating, just like when my daddy lost in 2020." 

Facts don't lie... there was no widespread election fraud in 2020. 

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Should've waited til after midterms... D's right back in the game 

In a case like Kansas, I think it’s just the opposite. I read a couple of news articles and I’m not sure exactly what the outcome/vote means, but votes like this could be hugely detrimental to the Democrats.

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's a polarizing issue, and I'd bet the underinformed pro life voters just heard "oh, Roe V. Wade was overturned" and assumed that there wasn't anything to vote about.  

But I also like the fact that (thanks to that crybaby Donald Trump), anytime an election yields an unfavorable result, the underinformed voters will yell "it was cheating, just like when my daddy lost in 2020." 

Facts don't lie... there was no widespread election fraud in 2020. 

You’re correct, actual facts don’t lie, for the very definition of fact says it’s the truth.  If you believe everything the MSM says as fact, then we can end the discussion here, for I do not.  Nor do I readily accept the word of those who investigated the voting.  Up until relatively recently it was “fact” that Trump was involved in Russian Collusion.  Investigated and confirmed by none other than the FBI.  But now we find that wasn’t “fact”.  It was information, and wrong, and verified by what was considered the most efficient, apolitical law enforcement agency in the country.  Here’s some facts.

Trump had tens of thousands attend his rallies, Biden often (if not always) less than a hundred.  
Trump had a popular running mate to garner more votes, while Biden had the first Dem primary candidate to drop out from lack of popularity.  
Trump had record number of blacks & hispanics employed while Biden had buddied up with a KKK leader.

Based on those facts, I find it impossible to accept Biden getting a record number of votes.  Only rebuttal I’ve heard is Orange Man Bad.  But my opinion on the vote is based on those facts, while yours & others are based on the MSM & questionable investigations.  Either of us may be right, but I’m entitled to my opinion just as you are yours.

11 hours ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Wait for the midterm elections to be over? Let's not hear these cases and wait until someone brings them next year?  Let's sacrifice more children until next year so we can win the midterms?

Sadly, that seems to be the mindset of many, put getting possibly more votes over doing the right thing.

smh