Little cypress - mauriceville vs Hardin - jefferson ! Thursday August 25 7p at beaumont memorial stadium!!!

lcm93

1 hour ago, marshman said:

Was there any reason why they started so late on this? I’m sure there is but does anyone know? Seems like March or April would have been a better time to start. 

Marshman...LCM's admin has always been reactionary and non-visionary. They messed up when they inexplicably PAID their coaches. Much to their shock, the Bungling Bears won in year ONE! After admin finished spitting their playoff popcorn all over themselves, It took them months to craft an appropriate, apologetic, bowed and scraped written statement to the taxpayers regarding the next step - doing to do what should have been done ten years ago - bringing the stadium in to the 21st century! (It only takes 3 or 4 vocal complainers in the community to make the LCM admin soil their hip waders - Yes, I see you nodding.) It took until May to publish their tearful, Bidenian plea. One of admin's creative justifications for turf? The band students shouldn't have to practice on hot asphalt. The LARGEST STUDENT ORGANIZATION AT LCM just happens has been suffering from heat stroke and shin splints...FOR DECADES NOW...TRAGIC...AND BRILLIANT. (Administrative negligence...noted. And let me know when they stop practicing on asphalt, tee-hee.) Anyway, so yeah, it's late. TEN YEARS LATE. Maybe one day admin will grow a pair (ahem) and do what needs to be done - when it needs to be done - without fear of the opinions of the treehouse dwelling Sleestaks. In the meantime, who's up for some Thursday night games at the Butch? Butch - Now there was a visionary...SHAZAM!!!

14 hours ago, Chevy Chevette said:

Marshman...LCM's admin has always been reactionary and non-visionary. They messed up when they inexplicably PAID their coaches. Much to their shock, the Bungling Bears won in year ONE! After admin finished spitting their playoff popcorn all over themselves, It took them months to craft an appropriate, apologetic, bowed and scraped written statement to the taxpayers regarding the next step - doing to do what should have been done ten years ago - bringing the stadium in to the 21st century! (It only takes 3 or 4 vocal complainers in the community to make the LCM admin soil their hip waders - Yes, I see you nodding.) It took until May to publish their tearful, Bidenian plea. One of admin's creative justifications for turf? The band students shouldn't have to practice on hot asphalt. The LARGEST STUDENT ORGANIZATION AT LCM just happens has been suffering from heat stroke and shin splints...FOR DECADES NOW...TRAGIC...AND BRILLIANT. (Administrative negligence...noted. And let me know when they stop practicing on asphalt, tee-hee.) Anyway, so yeah, it's late. TEN YEARS LATE. Maybe one day admin will grow a pair (ahem) and do what needs to be done - when it needs to be done - without fear of the opinions of the treehouse dwelling Sleestaks. In the meantime, who's up for some Thursday night games at the Butch? Butch - Now there was a visionary...SHAZAM!!!

Your attempt at wit has fallen way short. The more you talk, the more you show how little you know.

17 hours ago, marshman said:

Was there any reason why they started so late on this? I’m sure there is but does anyone know? Seems like March or April would have been a better time to start. 

The process started around December or January. It takes a lot to get the ball rolling. And yes, starting earlier would have been preferred. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 3:33 PM, mat said:

Your attempt at wit has fallen way short. The more you talk, the more you show how little you know.

Ax dem der admins if de're still sittin on dat der hurricane RITA relief money...while deir students are sat in a dilapidated school...or if dey used it to pay deir coaches in 2020. Cause, you know, I don't know nuffin. Peace out, mat. Haha

15 hours ago, Chevy Chevette said:

Ax dem der admins if de're still sittin on dat der hurricane RITA relief money...while deir students are sat in a dilapidated school...or if dey used it to pay deir coaches in 2020. Cause, you know, I don't know nuffin. Peace out, mat. Haha

missspells small words , nails dilapidated