Lia Thomas nominated by Penn University for NCAA woman of the Year

You have to feel for the women supporting the Democratic stances of the day.

Ā The best ā€œMissā€ Nevada is a man. Now Penn State thing the best woman athlete is a man.

Now we know that the prettiest women and best women athletes are in fact male.

The next time that I see (and have seen the claim on many occasions)Ā people complain that there are not enough females as company CEOs, CFOs, etc., I can simply respond that all of the top executives for the multi billion dollar organization are all women.

Who are they to argue?

54 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

You have to feel for the women supporting the Democratic stances of the day.

Ā The best ā€œMissā€ Nevada is a man. Now Penn State thing the best woman athlete is a man.

Now we know that the prettiest women and best women athletes are in fact male.

The next time that I see (and have seen the claim on many occasions)Ā people complain that there are not enough females as company CEOs, CFOs, etc., I can simply respond that all of the top executives for the multi billion dollar organization are all women.

Who are they to argue?

100% šŸ‘Ā 

Whereā€™s my plastic bag to throw up in? Ā Whereā€™s my Rolaids? Ā My Alka-Seltzers?

And while we search for them, keep an eye out for common sense. Ā Evidently about 50% of Americans have lost theirs. Ā Somewhere out there, on the ground or perhaps floating in the air is copious amounts of common sense going to waste. Ā What evidence do I have to back up my claim? Ā The subject of this thread is exhibit A. Ā Exhibit B, how many liberals are there? Ā I ask because Iā€™ve only known one liberal who had common sense. Ā Heā€™s no longer a Democrat, obviously because he had common sense. Ā Fact is, the Party left him. Ā Itā€™s not just a ā€œsayingā€, itā€™s what actually happens. Ā Ever mix oil & water? Ā Mixing common sense with the Democrats agenda is the same thing.

On 7/17/2022 at 3:58 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Pretty sure this thing was born with a pecker!! How in the hell can any sane person nominate this man as woman of the year? Ā Shows how sick and twisted the Dā€™s of today are.

He should be told that if he wants to compete in womenā€™s sports, he has to lose the penis and take female hormone injections. Lets see what he does then. I mean this guy is allowed to use womenā€™s locker rooms and still has his junk.

Actually, even if he has the operation, he shouldnā€™t be allowed to compete against women. Anyone seen his parents? I bet they are proud.