The Case for Donald Trump 2024!

Reagan

From the article:  "Just look at the guy’s record, a record that rivaled even St. Ronny’s. Trump presided over the first expansion of wealth for working people in decades, reversing the stagnation that saw the coastal blue elites growing richer and everyone else growing poorer. He cut taxes for small business, jump-starting economic growth. Gas prices were low, the stock market was high. Compare and contrast his economic record with that of this ridiculous dust puppet we are stuck with now. We didn’t have to worry that there would be no baby food on the shelf when Trump was in office."

This is the hidden content, please

8 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

When you saw your hero loss how high did your blood pressure get? 🤣

Princess he is nobody’s hero. He’s just a man that actually put America first in his policies an had America humming before the plandemic hit in order to steal the election. Most uninformed people like you can’t see that because of your sensitive nature of being such a snowflake. Be careful, you might get yourself to excited with your TDS an have to get yet another new IP ADDRESS. 

6 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Princess he is nobody’s hero. He’s just a man that actually put America first in his policies an had America humming before the plandemic hit in order to steal the election. Most uninformed people like you can’t see that because of your sensitive nature of being such a snowflake. Be careful, you might get yourself to excited with your TDS an have to get yet another new IP ADDRESS. 

You sound like a straight up clown thinking I'm the other dude! What can I say though your predictions are wrong alot on here 

46 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

It’s not a prediction. I believe it’s fact Jack. Lol

Lol, stick to your daily job... this site isn't something someone should want to create a new address to listen and read what the cult has to say! The short time I've been on here I see there's some major snowflakes on here, starting with yourself 

Smoaky.com has some thicker skin yall Twitter 🤡 

14 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Did you read what was in bold print?  Deny it if you can!

That's funny cause the past 2 taxes I've done better under Biden then I did Conald

Baby formula was due to a plant going down and covid

The dude literally gave breaks to the rich who already screw us... get that BS out of here

75 mil for Conald, 81 mil for Bidn... going to have to do better then 2020 to win 2024, biden is doing exactly what he ran on and got that many votes... have you thought maybe just maybe folks would do anything to get that trash out of office? They'll do it again

On 6/21/2022 at 9:03 PM, 45thAND46thSucks said:

The dude literally gave breaks to the rich who already screw us... get that BS out of here

A great democratic talking point, but explain how the rich screw you? How exactly does Bill Gates or Elon Musk for example screw you? I must be living the good life, because I’ve never been screwed by a rich guy…..

16 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

A great democratic talking point, but explain how the rich screw you? How exactly does Bill Gates or Elon Musk for example screw you? I must be living the good life, because I’ve never been screwed by a rich guy…..

For starters they pay way less taxes than you and I.. percent wise

Screwing the government, which I'm all for keeping my hard earned money like anyone else, but if I screw the government I'm threatened to be audited, funds held etc... yet these folks get tax breaks by other rich folks helping the rich get richer and keep more money

These ppl get the advantage of "free market", "capitalism" , and help from the gov (well certain ppl in the gov)! 

2 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

For starters they pay way less taxes than you and I.. percent wise

Screwing the government, which I'm all for keeping my hard earned money like anyone else, but if I screw the government I'm threatened to be audited, funds held etc... yet these folks get tax breaks by other rich folks helping the rich get richer and keep more money

These ppl get the advantage of "free market", "capitalism" , and help from the gov (well certain ppl in the gov)! 

They pay less taxes percentage wise because it's capitol gains taxes, not personal income.

They play by the rules, I would too.

You are falling for the class warfare argument, the democrats love folks like you, victims.

On 6/21/2022 at 8:14 PM, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Lol, stick to your daily job... this site isn't something someone should want to create a new address to listen and read what the cult has to say! The short time I've been on here I see there's some major snowflakes on here, starting with yourself 

Smoaky.com has some thicker skin yall Twitter 🤡 

Exactly.

16 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Like I said, democrats love having you in their fold, keep hating on the rich guy, he’s the cause of your miserable life.

Believe me sir my life is far from miserable.... good job, 16 acre small ranch paid for, I'm blessed! Seems others been on here complaining for the lat 1 1/2 years... mainly you

10 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Believe me sir my life is far from miserable.... good job, 16 acre small ranch paid for, I'm blessed! Seems others been on here complaining for the lat 1 1/2 years... mainly you

Call it complaining if you want, several of us on here are simply pointing out the destructive policies of this administration, with actual links to prove it's true.

You, on the other hand, can't seem to get over the successful President that is now gone (snowflake) , and I could repost the successful policies he had but I won't bother because I know you won't read it, it seem to be personal with you and Trump.

Keep on railing on the rich man, it'll all work out.

By the way, do you raise sheep on the ranch?

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Call it complaining if you want, several of us on here are simply pointing out the destructive policies of this administration, with actual links to prove it's true.

You, on the other hand, can't seem to get over the successful President that is now gone (snowflake) , and I could repost the successful policies he had but I won't bother because I know you won't read it, it seem to be personal with you and Trump.

Keep on railing on the rich man, it'll all work out.

By the way, do you raise sheep on the ranch?

Successful president lol, lost re election bid by record numbers! 🤣

If sheep were raised out here, you'd be out there in the herd somewhere.... 

2 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Successful president lol, lost re election bid by record numbers! 🤣

If sheep were raised out here, you'd be out there in the herd somewhere.... 

Sorry if you can't understand what success means, you idea of success is whether or not someone can sway snowflakes and moderates to pay attention and vote for the interest of the country.

If folks would have re-elected Trump, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now.

You can deny it all you want, but it simply shows your ignorance of current events.

38 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You obviously don’t have a 401K. Not to worry, lots of folks don’t have one anymore thanks to bandit Biden. 

14 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Sorry if you can't understand what success means, you idea of success is whether or not someone can sway snowflakes and moderates to pay attention and vote for the interest of the country.

If folks would have re-elected Trump, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now.

You can deny it all you want, but it simply shows your ignorance of current events.

If R's would've picked a candidate that could win they wouldn't be whining right now!