The Case for Donald Trump 2024!

Reagan

7 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Biden won the last election by not being Donald Trump.  With the disaster that is currently our economy, the only way the dems will have a shot in the next election is if they again get to run a campaign under the “Not Donald” mantra.  Apathetic dems and swing vote moderates are not going to be motivated to vote for a mediocre Democratic nominee, but many will still get out to vote against Trump.  

Sad that we live in a country that so much power is wielded by uninformed groups like these...and don't try to make the argument that they aren't, if you could possibly vote for a democrat with all that's happened in the last two years, that's what they are.

Not really arguing that you're wrong, just pointing out that if fools want to vote to continue down this road, it's on them, not the candidate.

Folks have no problem blaming the voters for continuing to elect leadership in these cities that have massive crime and financial problems, it's the exact same thing here.

9 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Biden won the last election by not being Donald Trump.  With the disaster that is currently our economy, the only way the dems will have a shot in the next election is if they again get to run a campaign under the “Not Donald” mantra.  Apathetic dems and swing vote moderates are not going to be motivated to vote for a mediocre Democratic nominee, but many will still get out to vote against Trump.  

Your about as right about this post as you were about the vaccine. We know how that has turned out but you certainly are entitled to your opinion. I’ll keep saying it. Majority of level headed people vote their pocket book not there feelings. Imo I truly believe our elections have been compromised and corrupted for the last 20 to 30 years. We’ve had selections not elections. It’s been said before that the only way to destroy America is from within. We’ll if you haven’t been paying attention that’s exactly what’s happening. The decisions that’s been made for this country make no sense because the majority of the American people didn’t vote for this 💩.

On 7/7/2022 at 8:18 AM, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I agree, me personally I don't know 1 individual who voted biden that'll switch to a Conald vote... ppl thinking a Conald landslide 2024 will be sad again 

With the way the economy is at the moment I've seen polls of Biden ahead of Conald even with bidens ratings low.. that says all I need to know anything better than Biden will be another D win... 

If I was part of the right platform I'd push for a DeSantis ticket, I know folks who lean left that like him.. 

I wouldn't be too excited about a DeSantis win but I believe he has the best odds on how to run the country and pull in the moderate and swing votes.. 

what’s the difference in desanits and trump when involving policies?

On 7/7/2022 at 1:00 AM, bullets13 said:

And that right there shows the maturity and intelligence of libs and mods.

let’s screw the country over all because of feelings….why am I not surprised.

30 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

what’s the difference in desanits and trump when involving policies?

1 doesn't seem to be a narcissistic authoritarian wannabe dictator... as far as policies goes not really sure, 1 will follow the constitution and the other does as he pleases... Ron has done good for Florida and has America's best interests.. we'll see soon

On 7/8/2022 at 12:30 PM, 45thAND46thSucks said:

1 doesn't seem to be a narcissistic authoritarian wannabe dictator... as far as policies goes not really sure, 1 will follow the constitution and the other does as he pleases... Ron has done good for Florida and has America's best interests.. we'll see soon

You’re just throwing crap out there and hoping it sticks. Only your last statement has merit. Do narcissistic dictators brag about having it good while the economy tanks and inflation runs rampant for the common folk?

46 minutes ago, baddog said:

You’re just throwing crap out there and hoping it sticks. Only your last statement has merit. Do narcissistic dictators brag about having it good while the economy tanks and inflation runs rampant for the common folk?

Saying your doing good is not bragging!

You clowns going to learn the hard way in 2024.. Conald duck stands ZERO chance of winning mark my word, screen shot this if you please... his sheep will vote for him but every other American will not vote for him... look for DeSantis to win over the R party

25 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Saying your doing good is not bragging!

You clowns going to learn the hard way in 2024.. Conald duck stands ZERO chance of winning mark my word, screen shot this if you please... his sheep will vote for him but every other American will not vote for him... look for DeSantis to win over the R party

You said your trucking business is “booming”. The rest of the country is in a tailspin. If that’s not bragging, what is the other word for it? As long as you have success, probably at the expense of others, then life is good and the rest of the country can fall off the face of the earth. Typical liberal mindset.

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

You said your trucking business is “booming”. The rest of the country is in a tailspin. If that’s not bragging, what is the other word for it? As long as you have success, probably at the expense of others, then life is good and the rest of the country can fall off the face of the earth. Typical liberal mindset.

Our business is booming, nothing about that says bragging... I know folks who struggled before Conalds administration and during while you claim everyone was doing good.. that's bragging right? Hypocrite

11 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Our business is booming, nothing about that says bragging... I know folks who struggled before Conalds administration and during while you claim everyone was doing good.. that's bragging right? Hypocrite

Struggled during Trump’s reign? Lmao. Business is booming is bragging when you are trying to rub it in people’s faces, and that’s exactly what you were doing. But of course the liberal mindset cannot let you admit your faults. Me a hypocrite?…..hardly.

On 7/7/2022 at 8:34 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

Sad that we live in a country that so much power is wielded by uninformed groups like these...and don't try to make the argument that they aren't, if you could possibly vote for a democrat with all that's happened in the last two years, that's what they are.

Not really arguing that you're wrong, just pointing out that if fools want to vote to continue down this road, it's on them, not the candidate.

Folks have no problem blaming the voters for continuing to elect leadership in these cities that have massive crime and financial problems, it's the exact same thing here.

I’m afraid B may be right.  between the inexplicable fear of Trump, and the manipulation (ballot stuffing, dead peoples votes, miscounting, etc, etc) of the votes, Trump may not have a chance.  DeSantis would be the better choice, imo.  The irony of it, Trump’s 4 years were probably the best four for America of any President in recent history - Jmo.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Struggled during Trump’s reign? Lmao. Business is booming is bragging when you are trying to rub it in people’s faces, and that’s exactly what you were doing. But of course the liberal mindset cannot let you admit your faults. Me a hypocrite?…..hardly.

You think folks didn't struggle last administration? ROTFL 

9 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You think folks didn't struggle last administration? ROTFL 

You are always going to have the “strugglers”. More people were working under Trump than anytime in HISTORY. People such as yourself, who look at the glass as half empty, will never see it that way.  You need the strugglers to compare your booming business against and feed your ego. That’s not funny to me, you middle-of-the-roader.

The nation is polarized. The swing voters will matter greatly. Here is a quote for the link:

Nicholson, who doesn't identify with either political party, said she "cannot see any reason why I would be voting Democrat and the next election."

Even the die hard Dims I work with admit the nation and its economy has been wrecked the past 1.5 years.  

4 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

This is the hidden content, please

Simply impossible for me to understand why anyone, other than those who are 100% Communist, wouldn’t regret voting for Biden.  He’s destroying our economy and any racial or political cohesiveness we had obtained.  Just look - he’s divided the country along racial, political, gender, sexual, religion, financial and any other way possible.  Can’t be an accident.  Has to be a planned agenda.  So yes, if you’re a Marxist, or you wish to see Americans divided and the country being destroyed, Biden’s your man.

imo, he, and most of his Administration, should be tried for Treason.  I never thought we’d see a worse President than Carter, but Biden gets that infamous honor hands down.  Biden synonyms - Loser - incompetent, fubar (literally, fubar describes him to a “T”.

5 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Lol dude barely won Alaska! 🤣 Closest that's state been in damn near 30 years

It won't be close soon. Alaskans are hurting as bad as the rest of America the last 1.5 years. Especially the energy workers there who are getting laid off as Biden begs Iran and Venesuela for oil while he shuts down US companies.