Poor JoeBama!

Reagan

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Dude is so trash he got the "election stolen" right in front of him and couldn't do nothing about it!? Add that to the resume of failures 🤣🤣🤣 savage

Your a 100% right. He got the election stolen right in front of him, an the entire country watched it happen. Hence January 6th. 

Just now, 45thAND46thSucks said:

So if someone enters your house and your not threatened you won't shoot? SMH, enter my property uninvited and we have a problem 

We will have a problem.  But, the questions remains as to why Pelosi didn’t do her securing the place.  Were any of the insurrectionists carrying firearms?

Just now, BS Wildcats said:

We will have a problem.  But, the questions remains as to why Pelosi didn’t do her securing the place.  Were any of the insurrectionists carrying firearms?

Pelosi needs to answer that question! How would one know if someone was carrying firearmefirearms? That's like me saying was any of the BLM folks carrying weapons.. irrelevant 

Why did it take so long for this to be called off? Evidence surrounding and calls of what transpired... the bar is set low for future administration's thanks to the "cons"ervatives 

26 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

So if someone enters your house and your not threatened you won't shoot? SMH, enter my property uninvited and we have a problem 

But if I throw molotov cocktails at your house and simply loot it, which is my right during a peaceful protest, then you can do nothing. And if I should be arrested, Kamalamala will bail me out. I think you are a low life rejoicing in the murder of an unarmed woman.

25 minutes ago, baddog said:

But if I throw molotov cocktails at your house and simply loot it, which is my right during a peaceful protest, then you can do nothing. And if I should be arrested, Kamalamala will bail me out. I think you are a low life rejoicing in the murder of an unarmed woman.

I said those folks should be held accountable, re read my comments! Both should be held accountable 

There's alot of folks unarmed that get shot by LE for not obeying commands... I can think of alot honestly, what say you about those

Next question 

28 minutes ago, baddog said:

This is twice you have reveled in her death. My statement was not a question.

You also compared this to me giving BLM a pass and I didn't, had obeyed commands and not resisted she'd be alive... I hear that about every cop shooting, but this is somehow different? Guess cause she had a cult hat on! Yeah right... I stand by this 👇🏾

4835d328a2fac0b97007849c78e36e7179f49c49.thumb.jpeg.d26478e050cb234dc6f9867c2272262f.jpeg

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Pelosi needs to answer that question! How would one know if someone was carrying firearmefirearms? That's like me saying was any of the BLM folks carrying weapons.. irrelevant 

Why did it take so long for this to be called off? Evidence surrounding and calls of what transpired... the bar is set low for future administration's thanks to the "cons"ervatives 

Did anyone ever hear Trump say to storm the Capitol?  The Dims will not make Pelosi answer.

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You also compared this to me giving BLM a pass and I didn't, had obeyed commands and not resisted she'd be alive... I hear that about every cop shooting, but this is somehow different? Guess cause she had a cult hat on! Yeah right... I stand by this 👇🏾

4835d328a2fac0b97007849c78e36e7179f49c49.thumb.jpeg.d26478e050cb234dc6f9867c2272262f.jpeg

The officer is on record saying he gave no verbal commands to her. Do your homework InMAGAWeTrust.  He shot a unarmed veteran female who gave 14 years of her life to this country in military service. How many years of your life did you give to serve this country? Have a little respect you sorry POS. 

20 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

The officer is on record saying he gave no verbal commands to her. Do your homework InMAGAWeTrust.  He shot a unarmed veteran female who gave 14 years of her life to this country in military service. How many years of your life did you give to serve this country? Have a little respect you sorry POS. 

Dude up in them feelings strong tonight! 🤣 

I have no respect for traitorous insurrectionists, should've shot more of em... mow the cult down

Keyboard warrior